Kolachi Method of Trading - page 17

Weekly Performance

Month:March/April, 2007

Week:28-04th day

Equity Change: +1.65%

Pips Pefromance:+450 pips

kolachi

Hi All,

Last ten days I have been trading aussie, swissie, yen, euroyen and euro.I am posting my chart showing short euro trades only.I am posting 3H chart to cover 10 days period, however, it is not necessay that all trade decisions were made on this time frame.

kolachi

Files:

If we use a smaller time frame do the settings change for the EMA'S? Or do we just stick to the basics ones 5,21,55,100 and 200 I am asuming that these EMAs are one close prices

kolachi:
Hi All,Last ten days I have been trading aussie, swissie, yen, euroyen and euro.I am posting my chart showing short euro trades only.I am posting 3H chart to cover 10 days period, however, it is not necessay that all trade decisions were made on this time frame. kolachi

My question is what are the small triangles on your charts?

Hi Kolachi

I am wondering if you could write a more detailed version of your method? Maybe you could write up instructions that would start everyone out on the same page doing the same thing. Also when you post a chart could you please put text and arrows and such on the chart explaining what you did or are planning to do with the trade?

Thanks

Peace Lover,

These small triangles are entries and exits.

Infact ti is difficult to analyze this chart as it is 3H chart.But many entries were placed and exited on basis of other time frames like 5M, 30 M and hourly chart.

This 3h chart shows all trades which were taken in 10 days.

As Km works well on all Time Frames so i trade any time frame which has clear indication for trading.

kolachi

Peace Lover:
My question is what are the small triangles on your charts?

Drivefast,

I will try to make my charts more explanatory in future.

Thanks for suggestion.

kolachi

Drivefast:
Hi Kolachi I am wondering if you could write a more detailed version of your method? Maybe you could write up instructions that would start everyone out on the same page doing the same thing. Also when you post a chart could you please put text and arrows and such on the chart explaining what you did or are planning to do with the trade? Thanks

hello to all of you , im new to forex and want to read everything aboet it , thanks to all that post something

kolachi:
Drivefast,I will try to make my charts more explanatory in future.Thanks for suggestion. kolachi

Thank you for your help and great work. My problem is when do I know that the price is going to stop on a WMA? Beside that the system works lovely wonders and if I can understand the Support & resistance levels it will help greatly.

Files:
kolachi.jpg  101 kb

hennie1:
hello to all of you , im new to forex and want to read everything aboet it , thanks to all that post something

well enjoy and learn, it is just a war zone.