Kolachi Method of Trading - page 13

Hi,

Here are few basic terms explained with charts including what is slope.

Kolachi Trader :: View topic - Forex Terms Explained by Kolachi

regards,

kolachi

1234:
Hi Mr Kolachi How do you define a 'slope'? Do we need to enter the market immediatelyafter the slope was formed? And what do you mean by "Wait for the pull back to ema21."? Thanks

Weekly Performance

Month:February,2007

Week:21-28th day

Equity Change: +0.66%

Pips Pefromance:+120 pips

kolachi

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month:February,2007 Week:21-28th day Equity Change: +0.66% Pips Pefromance:+120 pips kolachi

Why don't you post the entries and exits of all these trades ...not just the final result?

kolachi:
Hi All, I have smmarised my personal perfromance below for past 22 weeks.Although it is not outstanding but not bad though. Time Period: 22 weeks Average change in Equity per week: +3.6% Average pips Count per week : +373 pips kolachi

You think that an average of +373 pips per week is not bad or average? I don't believe you actually trade....you are a charlaten....you are just trying to collect hits on your website to get advertising money. Why don't you post your actual trades entries and exits?

ftraderx:
You think that an average of +373 pips per week is not bad or average? I don't believe you actually trade....you are a charlaten....you are just trying to collect hits on your website to get advertising money. Why don't you post your actual trades entries and exits?

Honey,

Forex trading is not charity work.I have put hundreds of hours on research and wasted a lot of time to eveolve something.Dont you think, it should cost you 20 bucks to see those charts.

Those who are members of Kolachi Private Forum (more than 300) can witness my enties of my trades.Charts are usually posted on week basis so that traders may analyze them.

I also posted charts of the latest NFP in which on mere two trades I got 80 pips each.Fortunately, these are posted in general forum so you can witness them here:

Kolachi Trader :: View topic - Non Farm Payrolls

kolachi

ftraderx:
Why don't you post the entries and exits of all these trades ...not just the final result?

To add to your knowledge, I am earning enough from ads.But i am earning more than that from my trading.In addition to that I have evolved four versions of Kolachi Method to be traded with different tools depending on the psychology and risk taking qualities of a trader.Now, I have launched another site, where Kolachi Training will be given for just 200 pips (of standard lot).Those who understand, will know that it is very cheap price if you earn this much in a week and then whatever you earn in rest of your life is bonus.

I have taught more than 500 traders totally free of any cost and a hundred traders on life time fee of 20 bucks.Now time has come to share my knowledge who are pretty much serious in learning and can pay 200 pips to earn thousands of pips in life.

Just google Kolachi Method and you will find it as i do not want to post too much links here keeping in view the decorum of forum.

Cheers to you who is waiting for free knowledge on forums where you will mostly find mud slinging and gossip.I do not write on any forum except this becuase it is much much better from others.

kolachi

ftraderx:

Fools are recognized by the habit that they conclude first and investigate later while wise do vice versa.

I trade live in real time with a dozen traders in Kolachi Forex Chat in London session.

If you feel itch to watch it then visit here in london session.(I have removed password condition for few days)

Kolachi Forex Chat Room

kolachi

Hi,

In addition to what I said above, one of my fellow traders in Private forum who is Kolachi Trainee has earned 900 pips in last week.His charts are posted in the Private Forum too.

Another trader who is also senior Koalchi Trader has increased equity +4.5 per cent in just last week.Her charts are also posted in private forum and witnessed by hundreds of traders who have access to Koalchi Private Forum.

Honey, you missed the boat when Kolachi was recruiting free Kolachi Trainees and gathered 500 in his class.I bet still Kolachi Method is free for just 20 USD for life time.

Wait for the day when I feel to close it and keep only my Kolachi Academy open which costs 200 pips of standard lot.

kolachi

Hi All,

I do not need to reply to fools who get up from lap of their mums and start blaming others for their failures in life.

I just want to dispel the impression of common traders that earning from advetising is an easy money.Few half immature traders visit our forums and think they are helping us earn hundreds of dollars.I dont need any such useless trader to my forum.

What i earned in this month of March from a text ad vertical banner on front page of my website.From it you can guess how much economic magent I have become by visits of petty visitors.

If I dont earn then why did I place these ads?

Yes these ads make website colourful and beautiful.Only texts and word make it more boring.I never like a book which has no pictures.Similarly, I dont like websites which are not colourful.Who cares, if ads pay or not but they make my website attractive and colorful.

kolachi

Files:

Kolachi,

Please ignore people that make negative statements and know nothing about you. We know that you are a great and generous teacher whom thinks of others before himself. You have taught me a great deal more than just a trading method, you have taught me to be open minded and to listen to the ideas of others. Not many forums allow people to express themselves as Kolachi does. I never feel inhibited from expressing my views in a constructive manner.

Some people in life want everything for free but time and effort have a cost. Sometimes the greatest cost is to our families, in the form of neglect, just to ensure others succeed. Why would anyone want to deny another person a small one time fee for the time they have spent developing a successful strategy. If people don't think it is reasonable then they should not join but also shouldn't go around bashing people for trying to be successful.

Rich