New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 238

mntiwana:
HI TSR try it now (any candle)

Hi mntiwana,

Thank's for your Help.

NOTICE :

I love these Candle indie and called Unique because a few Second before Changes New Candle. Will found the Signal from this Candle indicator.

mladen:
Tsar It works OK. Two warning that are issued by the compiler are benign - they do not affect the work of that inidcator

Yes... these Indie worked Well.

But often encountered when a surprise Connection (from Slow to Fast) started MT4 Build upgraded.

And it is very disturbing concentration, needs to be move to Different time frime to return to Normal.

Files:

Tsar:
Yes... these Indie worked Well.

But often encountered when a surprise Connection (from Slow to Fast) started MT4 Build upgraded.

And it is very disturbing concentration, needs to be move to Different time frime to return to Normal.

This one should work without those errors, try it out : anycandle_v1.21.mq4

Files:

mladen:
This one should work without those errors, try it out : anycandle_v1.21.mq4

Thank you for your help. Much appreciative. Hopefully can solve the problem...

Tsar:
Hi mntiwana,

Thank's for your Help.

NOTICE :

I love these Candle indie and called Unique because a few Second before Changes New Candle. Will found the Signal from this Candle indicator.

Hi Tsar

how you work with this or with these ,can you demonstrate with pictures.

thanks

mntiwana:
Hi Tsar how you work with this or with these ,can you demonstrate with pictures. thanks

In Anyandle v1.2 found the Sign of Alarm_Bull_Body = Gold & Alarm_Bear_Body = DodgerBlue

NOTICE :

This Sign worked for Anyandle v1.2 & Anyandle v1.1 only

Files:

4 period ma

4_period_ma1.mq4

Files:

Tsar:
Hi mntiwana,

Thank's for your Help.

NOTICE :

This candle indicator might be another option for you to use.

Dear cja

so much thanks for v2 nmc and especially for to visiting here,great.

Different version of zero point force (ZPF)

zpf_1.mq4

Files:
zpf.gif  29 kb
zpf_1.mq4  3 kb