New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 237

cja:
The password was on your original post just look at the post you got the Dolly indicator from. Hi. The password for Dolly Graphics is not working. "Incorrect Password" message comes.

The only reason you are getting that message is because you have not put the password in correctly.

Dear cja

excuse me,what is the bad if this eagle got few flies in a week here with or without reason.

sameermehta74:
Dear Mladen, could you please make it MTF also and if possible with an option of having arrows instead of line color change. Thanking you a lot for all your help to the community so far. Much appreciated. Cheers. Ref. # 1169 Price Zone 1.01.mq4price_zone_1.01.mq4

hi sameermehta74

try this one it have all other options except arrows.

mntiwana:
Dear cja excuse me,what is the bad if this eagle got few flies in a week here with or without reason.

Sorry I do not understand

i was meant only,if you could manage time,your visits in these threads appreciated....if there is no hidden reason or cause behind the door.

Any one can help me update this indicator ?

I just update my terminal and after i compile this indicator , i saw one error come out .

And can this indicator add symbol prefix setting ?

mt4_currency_power.mq4

Files:

stevenpun:
Any one can help me update this indicator ?

I just update my terminal and after i compile this indicator , i saw one error come out .

And can this indicator add symbol prefix setting ?

mt4_currency_power.mq4

Upgraded version : mt4_currency_power_1.mq4

Dear mrtools,

I need your Help convert Any Candle v1.2 to MT4 nmc, please.

Found 2 Warnings : 'void' function returns a value

These make it Candle showed Double.

HI TSR

try it now (any candle)

Files:

Tsar:
Dear mrtools,

I need your Help convert Any Candle v1.2 to MT4 nmc, please.

Found 2 Warnings : 'void' function returns a value

These make it Candle showed Double.

Tsar

It works OK. Two warning that are issued by the compiler are benign - they do not affect the work of that inidcator

Files:
any_candle.gif  62 kb