New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 231

Hi Tomcat98

Thank you very much. Please can you make one more indicator to be new MT4 compatible?

Thank you

Files:

boros:
Hi Tomcat98

Thank you very much. Please can you make one more indicator to be new MT4 compatible?

Thank you

Hi Boros, made it to be compatible with the new mt4 builds.

Files:

Hello, would you kindly check this indicator?

dailylinesboxes.mq4

pricechannel_stop_v8.mq4

Thanks

Hi,

this Indicator does not work new MT4. It compiles with a few errors. It also does not plot on M1. Could you be so kind to correct this. Thank you!

kaufman3.mq4

Files:
kaufman3.mq4  5 kb

rplust:
Hi,

this Indicator does not work new MT4. It compiles with a few errors. It also does not plot on M1. Could you be so kind to correct this. Thank you!

kaufman3.mq4

rplust

This is the new mt4 compatible version : kaufman3_nmc.mq4

Files:

Dear malden , mrtools and Tomcat , when i attach this Basket indicator to a chart have nothing come out , please help me to fix it , thanks a lot .

Files:

jacklu:
Dear malden , mrtools and Tomcat , when i attach this Basket indicator to a chart have nothing come out , please help me to fix it , thanks a lot .

jacklu

Try it out now : core5-signal_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
rplust This is the new mt4 compatible version : kaufman3_nmc.mq4

Thank you mLaden! One question: What is the reason this indicator does not plot on 1 Minute TF?

rplust:
Thank you mLaden! One question: What is the reason this indicator does not plot on 1 Minute TF?

It is not just on 1 minute

Anyway, here is a version that should work correctly on any time frame : kaufman3.01_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
It is not just on 1 minute Anyway, here is a version that should work correctly on any time frame : kaufman3.01_nmc.mq4

Yes, this one works fine. Thanks again!