Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 97

Did anybody got "upgraded" yet?

checkin:
Did anybody got "upgraded" yet?

Still on 509 with my broker

This all reminds me of Y2K when a total disaster was predicted and aircraft would fall out of the sky on the dot of midnight due to computer failure and Banking world wide would collapse etc. and what happened? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Slow start I guess

Nothing on my broker either

Still on 509. nothing new as yet

cja:
This all reminds me of Y2K when a total disaster was predicted and aircraft would fall out of the sky on the dot of midnight due to computer failure and Banking world wide would collapse etc. and what happened? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Am I being overly cautious (chicken) for not trading this week until I see what happens with MT4 or am I being wise?

gcgman:
Am I being overly cautious (chicken) for not trading this week until I see what happens with MT4 or am I being wise?

You are crazy, it can take some time for brokers to push the update.

I already update one of my platform to build 584, and follow how it works. For the moment, no problem

WORK, WORK !!!

I don't think that upgrade will happen in one day

After all, it is at brokers discretion when will they allow an upgrade to their trading platforms

No upgrade for me yet

According to metaquotes people build 509 will be supported "at least till summer" (this summer). Reading between the lines : the end of build 509 is close