Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 186

bingofx:
Can you mention at least one bug? Curiously enough I am trading on my broker MT4 for 2 years and didn't encounter any bugs or crashes. Maybe the problem is with broker build?

Interesting statement

Do you use metatrader at all?

nbtrading:
Interesting statement Do you use metatrader at all?

Yes : he used the new metatrader 4 even when it did not exist

Guys,

He probably simply mixed the versions up.

mladen:
Guys, He probably simply mixed the versions up.

OK. Understood

When is the new build going to be distributed by brokers?

nbtrading:
When is the new build going to be distributed by brokers?

The latter the better. It does not trigger pending orders (among other errors added to the new beta)

techmac:
The latter the better. It does not trigger pending orders (among other errors added to the new beta)

Seems that the problem is with deleting pending order (that is from the metarder side).

checkin:
Seems that the problem is with deleting pending order (that is from the metarder side).

Yep. It shows them for a long time even after they have been deleted. The problem in communication (which is very dangerous - like some close orders you still see as opened and some closed not)

Today, when testing the new build 704, my account swapped the broker. The account number remained original, while all the properties originated from the other broker; including the account name, which was taken from account I had with the other broker. Not sure what would happen if the account number existed within the other broker.

and its not even April Fools day

this old nag seems to getting worse, limping along some might say

is it not kinder to just put the old nag down and release V6 they've been working on all along

all the bugs look deliberate, some might say malicious as no company can be this bad

i wonder how many MQs employees dare use the new MT4

luckily i don't trade through it, as cant trust MQs or MT4 with my hard earned