Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 185

Build 697 already - 3 builds in 4 days - still errors in it

checkin:
Build 697 already - 3 builds in 4 days - still errors in it

:):)

How can they make 3 builds in 4 days

whisperer:
:):):) How can they make 3 builds in 4 days

That is throwing the sand in our eyes and showing the lack of professional attitude to their job. If they name a new build for each bug they correct, then there will be a million builds. And that beta is even worse than the build 670 (which is still full of bugs). Nothing new from metatrader

Why the hell we need another beta when this beta is not finished yet?

What are they selling to brokers this time?

on my own:
Why the hell we need another beta when this beta is not finished yet? What are they selling to brokers this time?

Possibility to stop your EAs working remotely. And who know what else

You don't worry. Is possible do external backtest if somebody have some free time for do tool... I think someday this thing happen.

backtesting in build 697 is a disaster sometimes - "Global Initialization failed" from time to time in a middle of testing

checkin:
backtesting in build 697 is a disaster sometimes - "Global Initialization failed" from time to time in a middle of testing

I would be surprised if it was working OK (or if they knew what is happening). This is becoming a rule - as some were telling a long time ago : mt is a bad trading platform, but people like it. And they like it because it is free

bingofx:
Can you mention at least one bug? Curiously enough I am trading on my broker MT4 for 2 years and didn't encounter any bugs or crashes. Maybe the problem is with broker build?

Read "Metatrader Known Bugs" thread and you will see enough to convince you about what Checkin is saying.

bingofx:
Can you mention at least one bug? Curiously enough I am trading on my broker MT4 for 2 years and didn't encounter any bugs or crashes. Maybe the problem is with broker build?

My broker started using new metatrader 4 a bit more than half a year ago. Beta exists a bit more than a year ago - if your broker was using it already 2 years ago then it is a wonder No1. I have a feeling that we are not talking about a same thing at all. If your new metatrader 4 is bugles than it is a seventh wonder and I would sure like to see that bugles new metatrader 4

Can you, please, post the installation version of that ... wonder?