Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 138

Now we simply wait when they cancel build 509 And then wait some 10 years more until it becomes reliable (the build 1001)

One of the reasons I came here : seems here people are updating things here. Metatrader site is filled with obsolete code

hi Mladen

do you have working code for array ,for mt4 build 625

guner:
hi Mladen do you have working code for array ,for mt4 build 625

guner

I am not sure that I ubderstand the question correctly (I do not know what kind of usage of arrays you gave on mind) so, more of a geberal answer with one example

I work almost always with arrays. Here is just one example (the most recent) that is using arrays heavily : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page42

ar_ray of hope...

For those of you who may not have seen this notice, this what you get when your MT4 is forced to update. I like the way MetaQuotes first state "some applications may require corrections" then lower down"Old ex4 files work correctly and exactly the same way as before".I also notice the major upgrade is to the MOL4 programming language, new MetaEditor and wait for it the application store . Makes you wonder what their primary focus is?

Files:
mt4.gif  72 kb

"Old ex4 files work correctly and exactly the same way as before" :):)

Isn't that a plain lie (since they already tell that "some applications may require corrections")

Application store : that and magazines selling was their goal from the beginning. They are becoming a flea market not a trading platform

checkin:
"Old ex4 files work correctly and exactly the same way as before" :):)

Isn't that a plain lie (since they already tell that "some applications may require corrections")

Application store : that and magazines selling was their goal from the beginning. They are becoming a flea market not a trading platform

Btw, do you know anyone that did sell a product via the embedded MQL4 market? And would you buy an indicator, which you cannot try (not even in the tester)?

Ovo:
Btw, do you know anyone that did sell a product via the embedded MQL4 market? And would you buy an indicator, which you cannot try (not even in the tester)?

The main thing is that they are transmitting your ip to ... wait, who are they transmitting your ip to if you are working with your broker and your broker can see it with no trouble at all? Metatrader has turned into a spying machine

This is what I am talking of :

Files:
ip.gif  12 kb