Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 20

engula:
hi mladen,

usually before buying sth we use to check if it fits our needs and taste (dresses, cars, apartments, food, etc.).

with indicators it might be a little bit more complicated. could it be managed to add some code that makes the indi expire after 1 or 2 days? so people could have the chance to play a little with settings and understand how it works, before buying it. it's rather impossible to judge an indi based only on a screenshot of a chart. maybe this idea has already been addressed, in this case sorry.

thanks in advance for your answer.

engula

Answer has three parts :

1. Technically that would mean that we should make demo versions each and every day of each and every item in the two sections. You must agree that it is impossible

2. It would also mean that all the items in those section must be compiled (instead of 99% being mql code) since mwl code can not be protected

3. I know that for now there is no decompiler - but knowing what and how it went on with previous builds of metatrader 4 I decided not to expect the "lack of decmpiler" forever. Sooner (than/or) later there will be one again. Which excludes demo versions for good.

Mt can do that on their market where there are no sources and where they force coder to go around the net to spamm instead to make possible any kind of promotion on their forums for the people that are, after all, making money for them (mt). We are not mt and we shall never be like mt.

We are a site where coders are coding, not renaming and then selling compiled black boxes, that are 90% made by somebody else.

We are trying to provide as much information as possible (that is why the two sections were opened for reading for all) and so far, as far as I am aware, we haven't had a single case that would be a misleading of anybody (including answering questions in a thread like this). I think that, taking into account the 3 points and the rest, it is as open as it can be and as straightforward as it can be.

More would be giving away all for free, and that is not possible - this site does not live from selling something to brokers and then pretending to be doing things for traders - income from those sections is making this site exist in the openest form it can be. Otherwise we would end buying "magic stuff" with false buyers telling fairy tales about that "magic stuff" and that, as long as we are here, is not going to happen to forex-tsd.

Hi,

Pls can you advise me on the difference between this free forum, the Elite and the Advanced Elite in terms of indicators etc

dulue:
Hi, Pls can you advise me on the difference between this free forum, the Elite and the Advanced Elite in terms of indicators etc

Mostly the difference is in the code : some were never published anywhere else but in those sections, some are using methods that is tsd proprietary method to attempt to make the things better, and so on

And of course, there are items that are explicitly invented here at this forum

Hi, i would like to know if it is possible with elite section subscription to ask for a indicator creation by request. Is it possible to ask to create custom indicators?

Thanks

thefxpros:
Hi, i would like to know if it is possible with elite section subscription to ask for a indicator creation by request. Is it possible to ask to create custom indicators? Thanks

thefxpros

If you are referring to something that could be called "coding service" the the answer is no. Elite sections were never about it.

If there is a request. we will probably help, as far as the amount and the nature of requests is within the limits of what anybody could call a "well behavior" (strange expression probably, but I am sure that everybody will understand it).

But (there is always a "but"( : there is no obligation from anybody to do that (code the request) since then it would be a classical coding service and then the rules would be completely different (for one, the code would not be available to all the members of those sections, and so on, and so on ...)

impossible to subscribe. I receive a message "we do not support subscription anymore"

thefxpros:
impossible to subscribe. I receive a message "we do not support subscription anymore"

thefxpros

Today the owner of the site have been changed. Due to that fact, some things are changed or temporarily disabled.

Soon the things are going to be clarified (about the identity of the owner too) and then we shall know all the new set of rules that will be applied from then on

I am the new owner...ask me a question

Pava:
I am the new owner...ask me a question

you are a tyrant...deny the access to elite section to honest and beloved old members like me...shame on you...

thefxpros:
you are a tyrant...deny the access to elite section to honest and beloved old members like me...shame on you...

I'll fix it at once...since I am the NEW! Owner

Reason: