Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 15

talaate:
Dear Great Mladen

Please small favor from you, would you please add usual alerts for the indicator and can add it in elite

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Centered TMA_i-CA 2 histo nmc.mq4

so sorry for my greedy

Talaat E

Talaat E

That is cenetered TMA (recalculates)

You know my mantra : not to use recalculating indicators in signaling (alerting) mode

mladen:
Talaat E

That is cenetered TMA (recalculates)

You know my mantra : not to use recalculating indicators in signaling (alerting) mode

Yes Mladen, I recognize its recalculating issue when I start using it, but .....Is it mean that ((Triangular MA centered abands_mtf+alerts+arrows)) indicato also recalculating in its center line and bands?!

talaate:
Yes Mladen, I recognize its recalculating issue when I start using it, but .....Is it mean that ((Triangular MA centered abands_mtf+alerts+arrows)) indicato also recalculating in its center line and bands?!

Yes. All centered indicators recalculate - they should be used for estimation (the way how Hurst and Millard described - more info on the whole idea and the whole math model you can find here : Millard, Brian J. - Channels & Cycles - A Tribute to JM Hurst).

mladen:
Yes. All centered indicators recalculate - they should be used for estimation (the way how Hurst and Millard described - more info on the whole idea and the whole math model you can find here : Millard, Brian J. - Channels & Cycles - A Tribute to JM Hurst).

Thanks Great man

Hi there,

So, once again it's not possible to 'buy' an elite indicator with our 'points' or 'credits'.....?

Wulong10:
Hi there,

So, once again it's not possible to 'buy' an elite indicator with our 'points' or 'credits'.....?

No idea. I was not informed of any change

I have unsubscribed from the 'elite pack' for the reasons I have told you already through pm.

Whenever I try to acquire an elite indicator with my credits, I'm redirected to an invitation to subscribe to the pack membership (that is for later). The option to buy with credits is nowhere to find ...the option to get unlimited downloads is available ....

Hello, is there dynamic double zone insync index smooth & arrows nmc for metatrader 5? If not would somebody be willing to re-write it for mt5?

n3sve1k4s:
Hello, is there dynamic double zone insync index smooth & arrows nmc for metatrader 5? If not would somebody be willing to re-write it for mt5?

No, there is no metatrader 5 version

mladen:
No idea. I was not informed of any change

"Need support ? Write us a message by clicking here."

That's what I did three times already, "Send an email to the site administrator"

I did that three times, do you think I have gotten any answer ? Nope, dear Mladen.

Nothing ...or does anyone read that stuff ? I don't know.

Those points and credits are useless, do you want them ?

Or not, I will give some credits to my wife, she deserves it.