Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 19

mladen:
Nagh

I am just a moron that thought that his coding work (and 25 years of constant learning to be better at that work) will be appreciated instead of being stomped upon. But that was in some past life. Dreams are dreams. Men are men.

happy trading

Of course your coding works are extremely appreciated, no doubt about. Also, you shouldn't say this word about you {moron}, and no, absolutely no, your work never be stomped upon. This is not just my opinion, it is also the opinion of most TSD's members as I am believing.

mladen:
Nagh

I am just a moron that thought that his coding work (and 25 years of constant learning to be better at that work) will be appreciated instead of being stomped upon. But that was in some past life. Dreams are dreams. Men are men.

happy trading

hope you don't think i wanted to offend you.

talaate:
Of course your coding works are extremely appreciated, no doubt about. Also, you shouldn't say this word about you {moron}, and no, absolutely no, your work never be stomped upon. This is not just my opinion, it is also the opinion of most TSD's members as I am believing.

"This is not just my opinion, it is also the opinion of most TSD's members as I am believing." - Psychic, a true believer?...What are you?

engula:
hope you don't think i wanted to offend you.

No. Why should I think so? Or better yet, why do you think that I think so? You are long time around TSD and I am sure you have seen a lot of posts by me, so by now, I think, you know that I usually tell what I think and that is all. Feelings are left for things far more personal than internet conversation

Internet is as impersonal as it gets - and I can not imagine how it can get personal - I am just talking the talk and walking the walk. Just another day of communications as it is usual at any level of any forum communication. Making it personal would be a big mistake and would twist the meaning of why people are doing what they are doing on the net

regards

dear talaate

i am more than 100% agree with you and even your words are less than mladen deserves,and it is just a part of his whole greatness,we are seeing (i means coding,helping,cooperation,softly behaving with out any difference and any means behind).......i believes there are more valued characteristic aspect of this personality,we don't know about.....did you ever see a fruit tree when full loaded of flowers and fruits,it bends towards earth for pay thanks to true GOD,means never harsh and rude.....we experienced a lot of persons,have nothing,knows nothing but highly rough proud and rude........nobody can be a big personality with big wealth but with big rich values they distributes and share with humanity but the concept is changed now a days,what can we do other than to be sad and sorry and silent.

and mladen,please be avoid about saying any thing about your self (at least for us) that make us feel sad.

mladen:
No. Why should I think so? Or better yet, why do you think that I think so? You are long time around TSD and I am sure you have seen a lot of posts by me, so by now, I think, you know that I usually tell what I think and that is all. Feelings are left for things far more personal than internet conversation

Internet is as impersonal as it gets - and I can not imagine how it can get personal - I am just talking the talk and walking the walk. Just another day of communications as it is usual at any level of any forum communication. Making it personal would be a big mistake and would twist the meaning of why people are doing what they are doing on the net

regards

great, i agree. you know, english is not my native language, so sometimes i might misunderstand others.

dear engula

don't worry,mostly visitors are from around the globe,not all natives (me too) and also mladen is not of such kind persons,we needs bargaining and argue......no medicine is costly than life,if that is original and you know the origin of these indies.the rest all depends on our own strategy.how we use them,at least we have best trust-able indies.

Best indicators from Elite section ? Which one ?

Hi everyone!

I have a question for useres that use Elite section. Because i want to buy Elite subscription in near future. But i need some advice form You Guys! Could You pls tell us(users that want to join elite section)...Whichand what indicators from there are one of best ? i hear that"pdf ma"indicator is one of the best indicators there ? its that true ? who use it ? and what You could tell about it ?

Because i want to buy it but i need some adviceWhichone is best from elite section.

Best regards!

Jebanie

jebanie:
Hi everyone!

I have a question for useres that use Elite section. Because i want to buy Elite subscription in near future. But i need some advice form You Guys! Could You pls tell us(users that want to join elite section)...

Whichand what indicators from there are one of best ? i hear that"pdf ma"indicator is one of the best indicators there ? its that true ? who use it ? and what You could tell about it ?

Because i want to buy it but i need some advice

Whichone is best from elite section.

Best regards!

Jebanie

can you post the link to that indi? thanks.

hi mladen,

usually before buying sth we use to check if it fits our needs and taste (dresses, cars, apartments, food, etc.).

with indicators it might be a little bit more complicated. could it be managed to add some code that makes the indi expire after 1 or 2 days? so people could have the chance to play a little with settings and understand how it works, before buying it. it's rather impossible to judge an indi based only on a screenshot of a chart. maybe this idea has already been addressed, in this case sorry.

thanks in advance for your answer.

Reason: