Harmonic Analysis - page 280

RyuShin:
The cypher nicely worked out. Did you take it?

no I saw it and took a screenshot,

decided either it going to be taken on the 78.6/better fill or I am gonna leave that one alone.

no point chasing pips that screw your risk/reward

AUZNZD - Potential bullish cypher + bullish hammer bar level.

Files:
audnzdh4.png  49 kb
audnzddaily.png  39 kb

AJ 113 Cypher took it not only because it looked like a cypher and fibo stuff,

mostly because I don't see anything the could stop price to reach recent high, except the middle(green dot(minor resistance(B Point)))

Files:

RyuShin:
AUZNZD - Potential bullish cypher + bullish hammer bar level.

look at your resistance line you might see another cypher on the 4h chart. I am waiting for this one to complete.

irad:
look at your resistance line you might see another cypher on the 4h chart. I am waiting for this one to complete.

I found that one too when I draw the cypher but I won't take it because it doesn't meet my criteria.

RyuShin:
I found that one too when I draw the cypher but I won't take it because it doesn't meet my criteria.

mind if I ask what's your criteria?

irad:
AJ 113 Cypher took it not only because it looked like a cypher and fibo stuff, mostly because I don't see anything the could stop price to reach recent high, except the middle(green dot(minor resistance(B Point)))

To me, it would be another test of the demand level. It may be just a pullback from the 100 pip down shot.

Files:
audjpyh4.png  36 kb

RyuShin:
To me, it would be another test of the demand level. It may be just a pullback from the 100 pip down shot.

I was curious about AUDNZD input not AJ, but thanks, I am aiming 1st target the "B" zone, and recent high for the final target.

GBPNZD 60m bat/gartley(depends on the viewer) some positive structure to the left and demand holding the level

would love to see this one reach the recent high and keep the supposedly "trend"

I am done for today,

G'night.

Files:

EurUsd - in a consolidation HPs work best, arn´t they?

HTF lets say weekly trend up, but on daily it is no real trend to be found. Until it turns the W1 trend or lines up with it I see better chances for HPs to work out fine.

Any experience?

Chart EURUSD, H4, 2014.04.23 23:15 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

HTF:

Chart EURUSD, W1, 2014.04.23 23:18 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots