Harmonic Analysis - page 252

RyuShin:
Check this out lobo. USDCHF daily. 78.6 ABCD completion, Potential bearish cypher. And weekly, bullish gartley and butterfly. The demand zone is not fresh. What I mean by not fresh is that price entered the zone once and bounced a bit and came down again and now trying to go up. Now tell me what you think about the zone. Is it strong or weak?

To me looks like the BFRN 0.9 area is a strong one, in a weekly supply.

Well the weekly TL is down, but the daily is broken, so by the book that I know, daily is not tradeable, right now a daily up TL can be already drawn.

In short the level you show I would consider to be a strong supply (also strong resistace).

Chart USDCHF, D1, 2014.04.03 17:26 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

red dotted - W1, medium blue dotted - D1, Horizontal light blue BFRN, yellow dotted just extra checks....

RyuShin:
Why don't you try only classic patterns and price action without indicators? Why don't you stick to that? You used that at the beginning, right? Why did you stop? The answer may be you're greedy. You wanna make money everyday easily. You're not committed. That's why you try out tons of methods to find the best method that make as much money as you have wanted. What have you learnt from reading bunch of books and trying tons of strategies? The more you keep doing that way, the more you go away from making real money. I'm telling you with honesty.

Not greed for sure! Neither wanna sit in front of the screen day-in and day-out.

I guess during the learning I realized that I had sthg wrong with my MM, and in just a couple of trades I could lose all I gained in others with a lot of effort.

So started to look for confirmation techniques and entry techniques.

All new stuff I start to try to pick up causes a drawback on my learning curve for sure.

Lately in the HP world I am really happy with what I mentioned - starting with finding AB=CD and potential 3drives+ 5p HP + Wwave... happy, happy, happy

What I also missed in the T2T training the HTF sup/res, I understood how important it was, just could not pick it right I think, now the sup/dem concept seems to solve that problem of mine.

Wish I could really accept and understand everyting in the first book (any of those) I read when I first started looking at FX trading (or trading in general)! But I think that is an unrealistic expectation from a beginner. None of these concepts are new, but one has to learn, practice and throught that believe in it...then comes the real life and soon the result of any pryer : $$$.

lobogabor:
To me looks like the BFRN 0.9 area is a strong one, in a weekly supply. Well the weekly TL is down, but the daily is broken, so by the book that I know, daily is not tradeable, right now a daily up TL can be already drawn. In short the level you show I would consider to be a strong supply (also strong resistace).

Chart USDCHF, D1, 2014.04.03 17:26 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots red dotted - W1, medium blue dotted - D1, Horizontal light blue BFRN, yellow dotted just extra checks....

Did you draw supply and demand by yourself?

I bet a lot of harmonic traders are on this.

Files:
audnzddaily.png  37 kb

RyuShin:
Did you draw supply and demand by yourself?

All handmade I did not go to individual candle and level analisys.

I dunno why that matters?

RyuShin:
I bet a lot of harmonic traders are on this.

Man, I definitely like your nice, clean and organized pics!

Definitely nice, ABCD and all belongings coming onto a weekly and daily supply area.

Caution needed though however convincing it is (based on other teachings):

No new LL was made on the daily, D1 trend broken.

The daily supply level neither original, nor new (maybe original, definitely not fresh) i.e might be weak.

Monthly might be in a far-away galaxy, but we just bottomed out there a month or 2 ago.

Might work nicely due to ranging. Also really on MTF it is a nice nested supply area...one within the others not just the W1/D1 but below as well...I see that situation often work very nicely.

Just looking back at its history, seems like in ranging market HPs work much better, almost any, and in any direction - these are the corrections anyway

Chart AUDNZD, D1, 2014.04.03 22:12 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

It is really getting interesting, now in basic uploader even on a 25k pic it says exceeds limit.

Wanted to upload AudNzd weekly review of directions and ticking data for price-sup/dem levels per TF and position in the curve/TF just to be able to look at it and have some oppinion...but, well could not.

I still have to work on automating that anyway for a radar, and I need to work on some EAs to test ideas (Taylors book method I definitely want to test, and also longing for an EA for supdem testing, I know AI in our heads are more intelligent ...but less disciplined than an EA, but for intitial testing I like that approach, and hopefully saving time..).

So I will not try to solve this problem here on the site... if posting will keep just the way I did lately (until I can).

I think I stick with my plan, and just will be here watching. Tnx.

Could not give up that easy, supposedly here it is:

Gyazo - 889d0d9ac64d9248bd15a6977cfdee49.gif

Since I was struggling with this upload, now my adventage is, I see what is wrong with automation, depending on which provider I am running my prg, I read different data.

Is it true also for my bare eye I wonder (am I living in the Matrix)? Or is it the high frequency trading screwing it so badly?

EurAud D1/H4 the yellow H4 dragon is still breathing, looks like wants to retest the big B or the TL down which is just forming?

Or just wants to live?

Chart EURAUD, D1, 2014.04.04 01:14 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Does anyone have an idea if Zup V135 and Zup V148 have an Emerging Pattern Functionality feature and how do I enable it.

EVASPARKLING:
Does anyone have an idea if Zup V135 and Zup V148 have an Emerging Pattern Functionality feature and how do I enable it.

I suggest you to ask Nen or Poruchik on this site, or on onix-trade.net

To me the dragons and the next or next2 patterns seem like very early signals for emerging patterns, but specifically I do not know if you have in ZUP anything like korharmonics would have show emerging patterns and specify % of completion.

I did not know ZUP 148 (ZUPp - I think it is the simplified Zup 146 and also OK to be used with the new MT4 rev) was out, seems like a simplified HP indi compared to the complex previous ones, thanks for the heads up.

I would be suprised if there is not an option in the ZUP indi for you to specify % of completion when the pattern would show up first. In v146 you also have the possible levels show up in the middle of the screen with red txt, based on current pattern, where different ones would be completed (name and fib level shown)

But really I do not know, ask the ones who are most knowledgeable about it!

Have a nice weekend.

p.s: Might consider also checking out:

GA1Search_Patterns indi v7 or 8 whatever the last version was...you can turn on future patterns, makes your PC getting slow, and your screen a mess, but you will have definitely a lot of options, or a simpler one, which could be OK for you..

Last dream pattern (or sthg similar, I do not have it any more after my prg upgrade )

In MT5 I like the HWAFM so far gives the best way of looking at existing, completing and emerging patterns on all TFs... a lot of hassle to install the whole thing, and unknown how long it will be functioning either...

Just might consider, and search for ...