Harmonic Analysis - page 255

RyuShin:
Thanks paul. That's the old version of cypher. I don't know if it's still common. How does it work for you?

Paulselvan,

Yes really, that is a partial shark

Shark: BC=113-161,8 XA with PRZ 88.6-113 XC

Cypher: BC=127,2-141,4 XA with PRZ 78.6 XC

I thought we discussed it a while ago. Maybe I was too long that time too .

Man i dont want to fall in the same trap as you using gadgets and EAs..I do prefer seriuos people experiences

Let time to Ryushin answer better dont try to teach me with "partail knowledge" ,do it?

--------------------------------

I know you hard worker..but with you it is always never ended speech.. and at last out of subject.

------------------

paulselvan:
Man i dont want to fall in the same trap as you using gadgets and EAs..I do prefer seriuos people experiences

Let time to Ryushin answer than try to teach me with "partail knowledge" ,dont it?

--------------------------------

With you it is always never ended speech.. and at last out of subject.

------------------

OK, NOP, sorry for bothering!

Might remember , cypher is part of the shark family.

Also, manual test will not confuse you .

But anyway sorry for interacting.

RyuShin:
Can you tell us how to identify supply in the pair? What was the reason for placing supply zones like you did? I'm curious. Please be brief.

Ryushin, I cannot be shorter:

Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory

or find Sam Seiden videos, also flip zones might be a word for searching any rules.

I hope it helps, I am in the process of learning, testing (back and fwd, manually as well as EA) so might not match in all aspects.

geonai:

Geonai, not clear what you want to do on this pair and when.

This is what I see and how I intrpret it:

Correction is possible but HTF and current TF trend are nicely up, neither I see an expressed supply zone in this area.

Chart AUDUSD, D1, 2014.04.06 22:29 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Sorry mistake and correction, B is not reaching 38,2 ret of XA, that is true I do not see it in the spec as a requirement for a shark.

The small one in the corner, no doubt current bear shark on H1:

Chart AUDUSD, H1, 2014.04.06 23:33 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

RyuShin:
What kind of potential does the dragon pattern have? Have it given you any great result? I see two potential bullish bats.

Do not have statistics yet, but when those fire show amaizing results and end up usually with an opposit pattern as I have seen so far. Paulselvan might give more insight, he has very good eyes for the dragons as I have seen his dragons so far.

Till then check this reference out:

The Dragon Pattern Forex Trading System - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast

I am hunting dragons on the back line so far, never tried other levels....chin, and the developing pattern BAMM could be other attractive options.

The bullish bats are very likely there on this pair.

Aud-nzd-will be better-adjusted to 1,073

EU Н1-Н4 3 drives + D1-H4 IB

lobogabor:
Ryushin, I cannot be shorter:

Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory

or find Sam Seiden videos, also flip zones might be a word for searching any rules.

I hope it helps, I am in the process of learning, testing (back and fwd, manually as well as EA) so might not match in all aspects.

Lobo, I meant how YOU indentified those. WHY did YOU consider those zones as supply? What is your rule?