Harmonic Analysis - page 207

RyuShin:
Isn't strategy tester for EA? I never need to use it but out of curiosity, what is the main purpose of it? Does it have to do something with harmonics? Does it backtest indicators?

It wasn't untill yestereday that I found out that too!

lobogabor gave me that link and you can backtest indicators,

I run zup over 1h chart and speed things up to see how good or bad the indicator is :P

irad:
It wasn't untill yestereday that I found out that too!

lobogabor gave me that link and you can backtest indicators,

I run zup over 1h chart and speed things up to see how good or bad the indicator is :P

Interesting! It would be great if I could backtest my trading without any indicators too :P Maybe it's possible :P

RyuShin:
Interesting! It would be great if I could backtest my trading without any indicators too :P Maybe it's possible :P

That is definitely your choice! It is always easier to remove something, than add something. So just run the empty charts in MTF with no indicators. Trade it naked .

I had two "complexes" might have not posted:

1. EurUsd options based on H4 bat+ww+3drives and an abcd in the middle... all bears

2. AudUsd bull cypher and a secondary bull butterfly on H4

The girly pink pic is not a platform, but a demo service from the net FXnewsalert or sthg like that.

Files:

Reciprocal AB=CD.

Files:
eurcadm30_4.png  42 kb

lobogabor:
I had two "complexes" might have not posted:

1. EurUsd options based on H4 bat+ww+3drives and an abcd in the middle... all bears

2. AudUsd bull cypher and a secondary bull butterfly on H4

The girly pink pic is not a platform, but a demo service from the net FXnewsalert or sthg like that.

"Busy" EURUSD chart, what is your plan on it?

The butterfly on AUDUSD is invalid ratio wise.

EURUSD 13 range bar chart.

Files:
eurusdh1_7.png  37 kb

EURCHF 4h - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
eurchfdaily.png  74 kb

RyuShin:
"Busy" EURUSD chart, what is your plan on it? The butterfly on AUDUSD is invalid ratio wise.

I have short plans on eurusd as those come, based on the LTF signals...when in doubt would be more aggressive on trailing.

AudUsd I took granted the secondary HP, I have not checked it for ratios... probably should have.

What is it then? Any idea? Just dark matter?

lobogabor:
I have short plans on eurusd as those come, based on the LTF signals...when in doubt would be more aggressive on trailing.

AudUsd I took granted the secondary HP, I have not checked it for ratios... probably should have.

What is it then? Any idea?

There might be a pullback on EURUSD that leads to a potential buy opportunity. I have no idea about the pattern. I wouldn't care about it. I would just take the cypher. Maybe it's a new pattern you discovered by accident.