Harmonic Analysis - page 177

carbonmimetic:
Hi RyuShin,How are you?I see you are a fox on harmonic trading.....

in my trading I prefer Henry Pattern....so,how can I see only that pattern on zup?

thank's in advance

Hi, you also might want to look at other option, here is a way I would think to set-up specific patterns. In this version of ZUP the Henry is the separate custome pattern, so I would think selecting mode 7 and deselecting the programmed ones all=000000 would leave you with the custom pattern which is Henry in this case, but I have never tried.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page119

I have never found a list for any later version.

Also there is a ZUP version out there posted by Poruchik, ZUP DR and ZUP DR1 where you can set-up 10 or 11 different patterns of your choice as custom patterns. There you could just use the parameter of your favorite(s). I did not store a link for that, you will need to search rhe forum if interested.

NZDUSD 30m - Potential bearish bat and bullish gartley afterwards. If the bat gets invalid and price keeps going up, there's a potential bearish butterfly.

Files:
nzdusdh4_1.png  54 kb

AUDUSD 30m - Potential bearish gartley.

Files:
audusdh4.png  60 kb

RyuShin:
What do you think about this ABCD on GBPJPY? There's previous resistance level in PRZ.

There's a bearish crab as well, which completes on MR3.

Files:
gbpjpym30_1.png  56 kb

RyuShin:
There's a bearish crab as well, which completes on MR3.

Looks like a good chance

Current D1 bear ABCD completes around 161.433, also at this level a D1 bear butterfly completing.

An H4 bear Wolfe wave might take it up a bit above 162.1-ish, but the WW is already in the overshoot right now.

In this region I would expect a pull back, but right now we are in the land of nobody I think.

Based on HTF previous high though it looks like the pair might shoot up above 163 where a better RR trade can be expected.

lobogabor:
Looks like a good chance Current D1 bear ABCD completes around 161.433, also at this level a D1 bear butterfly completing. An H4 bear Wolfe wave might take it up a bit above 162.1-ish, but the WW is already in the overshoot right now. In this region I would expect a pull back, but right now we are in the land of nobody I think. Based on HTF previous high though it looks like the pair might shoot up above 163 where a better RR trade can be expected.

Do you mean by D1 bear butterfly "886 butterfly" or normal butterfly? Cuz I see only 886 butterfly on my chart.

EURUSD structure review of the week. Similar but inverted structure on USDCHF.

Files:
eurusdh1_3.png  74 kb

GBPUSD structure review of the week.

Files:

AUDUSD structure review of the week.

Files:
audusdm15.png  83 kb

RyuShin:
Do you mean by D1 bear butterfly "886 butterfly" or normal butterfly? Cuz I see only 886 butterfly on my chart.

If you mean B exceeded 78, yes it was challenging 886...reached it, did not close above...

Any consequences you may expect from this? Plz let me know your thinking.

Files: