Harmonic Analysis - page 335

Many opportunities were out there on EURGBP 4H.

Files:
eurgbph4_1.png  59 kb

Hello,

There is a potential cypher pattern on the GBP/CHF pair at the moment. It has a smaller ab=cd pattern on the final leg. Both the D points converge at the same area.

Files:

Hello,

There is a possible Shark pattern forming on the EUR/USD. If the Euro gets exhausted it would be possible for the pair to resume in the direction of the current trend.

Files:
eurusdh1.png  79 kb

JAMOS:
Hello,

There is a potential cypher pattern on the GBP/CHF pair at the moment. It has a smaller ab=cd pattern on the final leg. Both the D points converge at the same area.

Completed and worked out.

Files:
gbpchfh4_1.png  56 kb

JAMOS:
Hello,

There is a possible Shark pattern forming on the EUR/USD. If the Euro gets exhausted it would be possible for the pair to resume in the direction of the current trend.

A potential bearish cypher for another option.

Also potential long term movement in blue.

Files:
eurusdh4.png  31 kb

RyuShin:
Many opportunities were out there on EURGBP 4H.

The bearish cypher in blue completed and worked out.

Files:
eurgbph4_2.png  56 kb

GBPNZD - Potential bearish bat.

Files:
gbpnzdh4.png  41 kb

USDJPY - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdjpyh4.png  34 kb

Hi Ryu Shin,

I understand, after studying all harmonics theory, you're using just your eyes, knowledge and "market breath" to find the right moment to trade...

Could you please explain your preasent technique?

And what do you think about Scott Carney's RSI-BAMM theory? Looks quite effective to me...

Happy New Year to all!:-)

Piot:
Hi Ryu Shin,

I understand, after studying all harmonics theory, you're using just your eyes, knowledge and "market breath" to find the right moment to trade...

Could you please explain your preasent technique?

And what do you think about Scott Carney's RSI-BAMM theory? Looks quite effective to me...

Happy New Year to all!:-)

Hi Piot,

I don't know exactly how to explain about my technique but as you mentioned, I use my naked eyes for trading because that's the best for me to decide when to open a position and when not to. I used to use ZUP harmonic indicator and many other indicators to trade. I had a beginner's luck and my account went up but I lost almost everything. I stopped using indicators because I wanted to be firm in order to build my strategy. And I started looking at charts and think why price goes up and down at certain level. I carefully look at the market structure because structure is very important to me. If you take a look at some of my pictures I shared in the thread, you will understand the way I trade.

I'm not quite familiar with the RSI-BAMM theory. If it looks effective to you, I think you should try. I saw a user trying to adopt the theory but I didn't see any success from him.