Harmonic Analysis - page 350

krelian99:
Looks good for Harmonics and Elliots with the Butterfly being ready on EURJPY H4 and trend looks exhausted, but it can still go a bit down what is still consolidation at wave 5. On the lower dashed line a Crab would appear, but then the Butterfly would be no more. We have to wait for the impulse wave up. What do you mean?

The butterfly is invalid. B of it exceeds X. This can not be a valid butterfly. EURJPY is still on the down trend. There is a sell opportunity.

Files:

An example of PSL.

Files:

Ok. Poor Butterfly. Where you can read this?

krelian99:
Ok. Poor Butterfly. Where you can read this?

You can see the ratio of the butterfly pattern.

A lot of times harmonic indicators detect patterns wrongfully. This is why detecting and drawing patterns by yourself is much better and and more accurate.

Files:

That is true. What the holy nova I saw there? I'm still practicing...

krelian99:
That is true. What the holy nova I saw there? I'm still practicing...

No worries. I'm still practicing too

RyuShin:
An example of PSL.

It feels so good when market moves how I analyzed.

Without a doubt, I went long on that and grabbed 62 pips.

Files:

I am very interested in this strategy , but don't know start from where?? 1 question , whether this strategy can be used in all tf ?

NK Trade:
I am very interested in this strategy , but don't know start from where?? 1 question , whether this strategy can be used in all tf ?

Hi, welcome to the thread!

Are you talking about harmonic patterns or structure trading (price action)?

frankly the harmonic patterns, but as far i know they good in the big tf.. I 've tried to use one indicator in smaller tf as m5 and m15 but make me confused