Harmonic Analysis - page 337

One of the popular harmonic indicators "Korharmonics", its lastest version 6.8 has been released. Check that out if interested.

korHarmonics MT4 indicator download

Files:
korharmonics.ex4  894 kb

JAMOS:
Also reciprocal AB=CD or 5-0 pattern on EUR/AUD.

In my rader, there's no 5-0 pattern. 5-0 pattern appears after shark pattern. It's like an extent.

GBPNZD - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
gbpnzdh4.png  45 kb

Looks like EURUSD decided to go down more. I lost a trade on that but a bullish bat on AUDCHF covered the loss.

Files:

GBPJPY - Potential ABCD (C is 78.6 of AB and D is 127.2 of BC projection) completion at previous structure level. The previous structure level is within a hammer bar level on monthly chart.

Files:

NZDUSD - Potential bearish gartley.

Files:
nzdusdh4.png  58 kb

EURNZD - Potential normal butterfly and 886 butterfly and three drives whose PRZ is within the same level. Previous support candle (in the orange circle) was effective once (price came down and bounced). It might be still effective.

Files:

Finally hit my target. 185 pips in profit.

Files:
usdjpyh4.png  34 kb
usdjpyh42.png  28 kb
usdjpyh43.png  37 kb

AUDUSD - Point of view

123 wave movement occurred once (A1, A2, A3) as you can see on the chart. After the wave movement, another wave movement started (as B). Looks like First wave occurred (B1) already. The pair might be looking for wave 2 (B2) and once it finds out, it could rally back up to the previous structure level B1 and then bounced back to downward wave t seek B3.

There is a potential bullish cypher and ABCD await. The pair might find B3 when the patterns complete.

It's for long term but definitely worth paying attention to.

Files:

Hi Ryu Shin,

After couple of days I must admit your method looks promissing... I'v got one importany question: your SL looks very high to me, what is average value of your SL in pips and how exactly do you place it?...

Thanks.