Harmonic Analysis - page 205

It's not necessary for me to find many patterns to confirm entry. All I need is simplicity and confidence.

Files:
audjpyh1_4.png  37 kb
audjpyh4_2.png  52 kb

EURUSD - Maybe the pair is going to construct a bat pattern again.

Files:
eurusdh1_6.png  55 kb

EURAUD 30m - Potential bearish crab.

Files:
euraudh4_1.png  40 kb

I mean what did you assess in order to construct the wave? I was expecting that you'd expand on that.[/Q

for explane that i need a lot of time and charts .in this chart the secand wave line must be more dawn near 78 or 88 . it really reverse from 88 .any way i did that chart to a friend of mine ask me to do it for him. any way to understand you must have idea about elliot wave. .second wave retrace at least 61 put can back till100% of wave 1

wave 3 161% of wave 1 and 4 38 % from wave 3

wave 5 =wave 1.

RyuShin:
I mean what did you assess in order to construct the wave? I was expecting that you'd expand on that.[/Q for explane that i need a lot of time and charts .in this chart the secand wave line must be more dawn near 78 or 88 . it really reverse from 88 .any way i did that chart to a friend of mine ask me to do it for him. any way to understand you must have idea about elliot wave. .second wave retrace at least 61 put can back till100% of wave 1 wave 3 161% of wave 1 and 4 38 % from wave 3 wave 5 =wave 1.

I do have some idea of Elliot wave but I wouldn't use only Fibonacci to draw it. I would see previous structure and determine how to draw it. Anyways thank you for your explanation.

old beer:
usdchf 1h chart no 1

Old beer, it is my fault probably, but I do not recognize any of the basic Elliott wave rules / theory in your drawings...

I have no idea how and where these are coming from, but we could look at the results I guess after a while.

One biggie I do see there, it is most likely impossible to draw a 5 wave elliott when having only an impulse leg. I might misunderstood something there, if so, please explain a little more.

I wish good luck to your friend with the drawing and am curious how it will go.

Take care and good pipping!

AUDUSD 30 m

the first low before the lowest low

the first high after the lowest low

trendline and parallel...very simple but good pattern

Files:
audusd_t.gif  37 kb

carbonmimetic:
AUDUSD 30 m

the first low before the lowest low

the first high after the lowest low

trendline and parallel...very simple but good pattern

carbon, could you explain us how to properly enter and close a position with the pattern?

AUDUSD 15m - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
audusdm15_1.png  47 kb

30m chart vs 13 range bar chat. This could be a great advantage of range bar charts.

Files: