Harmonic & Time - page 13

yes!! actually, i used the angles. in coming up with the N200 pattern. it would be more useful now since im coming up with other patterns. Angle parameter will be of great help!

thanks

cool!! update me if you have discovered something. thanks.. are you an engineer?

harrymonic:
cool!! update me if you have discovered something. thanks.. are you an engineer?

Mathematician & have a master degree in business administration.

grandaevus:
Mathematician & have a master degree in business administration.

nice to have someone like you join in the thread..

harrymonic:
nice to have someone like you join in the thread..

Thanks, it's my pleasure to be here & help.

I'll be in Germany for a few days after my return, I'll write the code.

section 2

ExtPPWithBars - is removed additional information after values of retresment of patterns of Pesavento. |

0 - retresment are removed as was earlier

1 - the number of bars between the points connected by "retresment" (pattern Pesavento) is output

// | 2 - the number of bars for the first and second conditional beam of a zigzag between which "retresment" (pattern Pesavento) is constructed is output

3 - the time retresment after a price retresment is removed. The time retresment pays off as the relation of number of bars on the second beam of a zigzag to number of bars on the first beam of a zigzag

4 - the time retresment calculated as the relation of time of development of the second beam by time is removed

developments of the first beam

4 - the time retresment calculated as | is removed relation of time of development of the second beam to time developments of the first beam

6 - outputs quantity of points and percent, on which the current price of a change of a zigzag differs from Pesavento's numbers

7 - removes value of speed for the first and second beams This parameter can also be used for definition values of scale. This value is used at

automatic scaling фибо arches.

8 - removes the relation of length of the second beam to length of the first

9 - removes change in price percent on the first and the second ray

10 - removes time and the price of the extremum being on the right

Files:
eurusdh1jyr.png  53 kb

retAC Min= 0.886

retAC Max=1.130

retXD Min= 0.886

retXD Max= 1.130

retBD Min= ????

retBD Max= ????

retXB Min= ????

retXB Max= 0.786

harrymonic;

I couldn't resist the temptation and started writing the code. Finished the D time box rule

Could you please give the fib ratios and/or correct that I've written above to define a valid N200 pattern ?

Thanks in advance.

I do

extern double minXB = 0.382;

extern double maxXB = 0.786;

extern double minAC = 0.886;

extern double maxAC = 1.13;

extern double minBD = 0.886;

extern double maxBD = 2.618;

extern double minXD = 0.886;

extern double maxXD = 1.13;

poruchik:
I do

extern double minXB = 0.382;

extern double maxXB = 0.786;

extern double minAC = 0.886;

extern double maxAC = 1.13;

extern double minBD = 0.886;

extern double maxBD = 2.618;

extern double minXD = 0.886;

extern double maxXD = 1.13;

Thanks poruchik.

harrymonic:
yes!! actually, i used the angles. in coming up with the N200 pattern. it would be more useful now since im coming up with other patterns. Angle parameter will be of great help! thanks

Angles are OK also. If a pattern define has an angle criteria, consider it done.