Here's a quote) - page 31

This one is my favorite.

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead" (c)

Albert Einstein

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Hello to you!

I also like this one: "If something can go wrong, it will" (Murphy's law). I guess it's applicable to fx trading:)

Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing ~Warren Buffett

arigoldman:
Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing ~Warren Buffett

When we are doing Forex trades we have to understand that the risks will remain and now it depends on us to estimate them and then do our trades in such a manner that we can become successful

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

"Every movement in the market is the result of a natural law and of a Cause which exists long before the Effect takes place and can be determined years in advance. The future is but a repetition of the past, as the Bible plainly states: `The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done, and there is no new thing under the sun.' -Eccl. 1:9."

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

“That’s not the way the world really works anymore… We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality – judiciously, as you will – we’ll act again, creating other new realities.”

(Karl Rove quoted in the NYT, October, 2004)

I like this one

Files:
tell.jpg  20 kb