Here's a quote) - page 30

Files:
waiting.png  11 kb

You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.

Oscar Wilde

What you're seeking is also seeking you.

Old data already :

Files:
earth.gif  53 kb

Where there is no man, strive to be a man.

arigoldman:
Where there is no man, strive to be a man.

I not sure that it is a good thing - considering what men are doing

Yesterday was a 70th anniversary of :

After the bomb was tested, Leahy was strongly opposed to its use in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. In his memoir, he wrote: "Once it had been tested, President Truman faced the decision as to whether to use it. He did not like the idea, but he was persuaded that it would shorten the war against Japan and save American lives. It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons... My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make wars in that fashion, and that wars cannot be won by destroying women and children."
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were largely destroyed and the lives of between 135,000 and 300,000 mostly Japanese women, children, and old people were sacrificed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_D._Leahy

“WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING: THEREFORE, GET WISDOM AND WITH ALL THY GETTING, GET UNDERSTANDING.” – King Solomon; Proverbs 4-7