Here's a quote) - page 27

The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

"Most employers begin the hiring process by requesting a cup of the candidate's urine. This ensures that the employer will not make the mistake of hiring anyone with enough self-respect to demand a raise."

“Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian.”

― Robert Orben

If you can't make it in person, then impress me with your mind

Leverage is an imperative economic tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the preliminary speculation. Since the investor open a trading account with margin requirements, he needs to trade on margin allowing him to open traders that are higher than initial capital. In my trading life I always prefer to take a high leverage so, I have chosen MxTrade where I got 1:400 leverage to trade. Although, I have a little balance but I can trade in a high lot because of having high leverage. By using this policy I am able to make profit more in a short time. But sometimes I fall a great victim for taking high leverage.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

Worrying is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.

I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details.

Albert Einstein