Metatrader known bugs ... - page 62

All they will make is a useles toy

Build 711 : some ex4 experts can not be executed unless you compile them again (meaning : it is not enough to have ex4 file)

711 is supposed to be lucky but not for us traders.

BTW desktop updated 2 installations to 711 today but 2 installations on the laptop did not, same broker for all 4. WTF?

The biggest thing they are doing is hiding what is done for brokers (not traders)

All they do now is just that : already seeing how the slippage is always in their favor

morro:
The biggest thing they are doing is hiding what is done for brokers (not traders) All they do now is just that : already seeing how the slippage is always in their favor

A lot of people complaining that on live accounts the slippage is always in brokers favor. New metatrader 4 already working with plugins, and some posted that metatrader is trying to prevent people from posting about those plugins (the "we are watching you" ways)

A quote :

Compiling a 120KB library file without #property strict will compile with no errors and generate a 212KB ex4 file. Adding #property strict will also compile with no errors but the ex4 file is only 10KB, and the EA reports missing functions.

A lot of problems with library files in the new builds - again

checkin:
A quote : A lot of problems with library files in the new builds - again

add problems with memory handling (build 711), metaeditor (closes itself without a warning or error without adding you the chance to save your work)

all in all, a known path where metatrader is heading

Yep. Having some serious problems with memory - it starts using huge memory chunks (I mean huge)

Build 711 is not even a beta - and we are probably soon going to be forced to use it

checkin:
Yep. Having some serious problems with memory - it starts using huge memory chunks (I mean huge) Build 711 is not even a beta - and we are probably soon going to be forced to use it

A lot of people reported memory problems - but that is going on from build 600+. Just even worse in build 711

Giving up

Not going to use any build that is not updated by my broker. These 700+ builds I leave to sado-maso lovers : not worth losing time