Metatrader known bugs ... - page 65

Yep

And uses all the memory it can get - crashing terminal like crazy. As if they never tested it at all. If somebody of those "developers" worked at least 15 minutes with it, they would have noticed it

checkin:
Yep And uses all the memory it can get - crashing terminal like crazy. As if they never tested it at all. If somebody of those "developers" worked at least 15 minutes with it, they would have noticed it

If it compiles, then SHIP IT!!!

Tzuman:
If it compiles, then SHIP IT!!!

One other word that starts with "shi" comes to mid

Set files do not work in build 719

We already lost saved sets files with build 670

Some are claiming that FXCM updated to build 711. Is that true?

techmac:
Some are claiming that FXCM updated to build 711. Is that true?

As far as I see, they did not update yet. Using their demo account and there is no update of my build 670.

But be aware of one thing : I have found a metatrader installation file (in the webinstall folder) disguised as a png (picture format) file, while in fact that is a zip packed file. Why would someone disguise a packed file as a picture format file? That remains a mistery

mladen:
As far as I see, they did not update yet. Using their demo account and there is no update of my build 670.

But be aware of one thing : I have found a metatrader installation file (in the webinstall folder) disguised as a png (picture format) file, while in fact that is a zip packed file. Why would someone disguise a packed file as a picture format file? That remains a mistery

Thanks for the confirmation (I use their accounts too - it was strange to read about and I did not get updated)

techmac:
Thanks for the confirmation (I use their accounts too - it was strange to read about and I did not get updated)

I am using FXCM demo and no update yet

techmac:

Logged in to my Alpari demo account and got updated to build 711 right now - not sure what happens with the FXCM demo accounts

Not happy about it - and yes, they used the "png" file again for an update.

PS: symbol sets files can not be removed using metatrader - you have to delete the file manually from the history\symbolsets folder (otherwise it does nothing when you try to use the "remove" on the set file)

mladen:
Logged in to my Alpari demo account and got updated to build 711 right now - not sure what happens with the FXCM demo accounts

Not happy about it - and yes, they used the "png" file again for an update.

PS: symbol sets files can not be removed using metatrader - you have to delete the file manually from the history\symbolsets folder (otherwise it does nothing when you try to use the "remove" on the set file)

Makes me wonder why the rush to update to that - still beta - version?

What error are they trying to hide?