thank you. And about the pairs?

eurusd, usdjpy...

Bongo:
eurusd, usdjpy...

So all four majors?

daffi:
So all four majors?

Yes, more liquidity, price is moving,

over 50% traders over the word are using majors.

MrPip:
It has been a while since I helped with coding at Forex-TSD but a friend asked me to look at this one.

Here is a new version that works correctly with ECN brokers, 4 digit and 5 digit pricing.

I added code for money management as well as trail immediately.

The trailing does not use hidden stoploss yet though.

To get accurate backtest it is necessary to use every tick mode anyway so that code has been removed.

More in the works.

BTW, These changes took all of 15 minutes.

Robert Hill aka MrPip

thx。it works very well for E/J in 1M chart

daffi:
Thank you. And about the pairs?

At least somebody thank you me.

Many members on this forum just only asking:

Send me that EA, send me this robot,

idiots, what they are thing that I'm Happy Helper or Santa Clase.

Bongo:
At least somebody thank you me.

Many members on this forum just only asking:

Send me that EA, send me this robot,

idiots, what they are thing that I'm Happy Helper or Santa Clase.

Hey Bongo

Thanks for all your input buddy, you have been great. I do have a question, i placed the price action 2.1 on EU and EJ 1min the properties say SL = 50 and TP = 5 but when placed on platform SL is ok but TP is at 20?? Not sure why. I also tried the trail immediately but it didnt work. I dont use EA normally as i trade harmonic trading with excellent results.

If you are using this EA could you point me in the right direction buddy cheers

kappaforex:
Hey Bongo

Thanks for all your input buddy, you have been great. I do have a question, i placed the price action 2.1 on EU and EJ 1min the properties say SL = 50 and TP = 5 but when placed on platform SL is ok but TP is at 20?? Not sure why. I also tried the trail immediately but it didnt work. I dont use EA normally as i trade harmonic trading with excellent results.

If you are using this EA could you point me in the right direction buddy cheers

Hey Bongo,

Its ok about this EA. i tested it live and demo and have placed it in the rubbish bin where 98% of EA's belong.

Thank you anyway. By the way if you have an EA that is worth trying out on a live account please let me know. Im not interested in backtestingor forward testing EA. Its meaningless cheers

Hello guys, first I would like to thank everyone involved in the sharing of this EA and also to improve it.

I'm using version 2.1 and noticed that the SL and TP is 50 pips, but in settings the TP and SL is 5 pips, what is wrong? I'm using on a demo account in FxPro.

Which version is more stable and gives more profit? I wonder of those who tested and were profitable, what settings did you use and which version you guys used.

Please test

After a week testing with very good result, I'd like to introduce this PA Mini EA for us all to test.

- This EA trades M1 timeframe only. Default SL and TP is 15 pips (change to 150 pips for 5 digits)

- You shout test it with EUR/USD first

- I attatch the Breakevent EA and set BE from +6 pips. Test this too.

Files:

fxngold:
After a week testing with very good result, I'd like to introduce this PA Mini EA for us all to test.

- This EA trades M1 timeframe only. Default SL and TP is 15 pips (change to 150 pips for 5 digits)

- You shout test it with EUR/USD first

- I attatch the Breakevent EA and set BE from +6 pips. Test this too.

A trade was made on E/J M1. Stop loss 20 pips; TP 50 pips; Move SL to BE at +15 pips.

Files:
ej.gif  19 kb