EA based on Price action only - page 3

Thanks for the replies!

I've imported the EA to the MT4 Expert Advisers folder, and activated it. The smiley face appears, but with a downturned mouth, instead of a smile. Is this right? No trades seem to be activated either. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

pawnee59:
Thanks for the replies! I've imported the EA to the MT4 Expert Advisers folder, and activated it. The smiley face appears, but with a downturned mouth, instead of a smile. Is this right? No trades seem to be activated either. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Are you sure that the "Experts Advisors" button is turned on?!? I attach pic of how you should have it.

Files:
clipboard01.jpg  18 kb

hi,

what is wrong for me?

i use defult setting with ea on first post

Files:

chano12:
Are you sure that the "Experts Advisors" button is turned on?!? I attach pic of how you should have it.

Go to Inputs, Live trading and check Allow live trading.

Or go to Menu, Tools, Experts Advisors, check Allow live trading,

smily will be there.

Bongo,

Cheers - that's fixed the blighter!!

Can you add at the EA the function "close to the opposite signal" and simultaneously opens a new trade?

Sorry for my english

markus37:
Can you add at the EA the function "close to the opposite signal" and simultaneously opens a new trade? Sorry for my english

That's exactly what I was going to ask... Sometimes "floaters" can go for several hours without hitting either SL or TP and misses entry upon other trades.

The Initial Thought

Dear All

the above few posts reminds me of when Nikola Tesla went to JP Morgan saying "i can pull electricity out of thin air & everyone can have it"...JP said how do i make money from it.In fact there have been some who have approached ford talking about a propulsion system that would be based on antigravitic technology using natural physics.Take a guess what these guys were told............Cars can run on water as well H2+0 = combustion.

Point of the above examples being our whole society unfortunately is based on an economic system which is usually controlled by few.....So as much as i would like to disagree with Bongo seeking a "economic system" for free is an oxymoronone in todays world.

Any thread i have been to i see half baked cookies that will need one to work on it alot more for it to be viable

All ea's work on algorithms & computation of naturally occuring cycles.Like the see/saw principle.These cycles change in the FX market and a good ea would need to adapt to these changing cycles or at least need some fine tuning over a period

Happy trading.

L&M