Goldmine! - page 47

FX4Newbies:
Have been considering it. Maybe that is what life has been pushing me toward. Thanks for your concern and for sharing the thought.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Hope you get to watch the movie.

I found the movie. Will look at it during the when i have some times.

I am trading daily on 4hrs chart. In fact i can take trading decision once in the morning and after work. To truly trade 4hrs, unless i divorce from my wife, she wont let me buy this slate win7 tablet with the mobile internet acces so i could really check every 4 hrs. She wont let me wake up during the night to check on london open neither. And she is right! The few times i tried i felt like a zombie all day after. So the only true alternative is really daily. The other way around is to limit your self to scalping within fixed hours during the london-newyork market that is from 8am to 11am but not if there is big news. That is not more funny and can be emotionally draining.

GreatYves:
I found the movie. Will look at it during the when i have some times. I am trading daily on 4hrs chart. In fact i can take trading decision once in the morning and after work. To truly trade 4hrs, unless i divorce from my wife, she wont let me buy this slate win7 tablet with the mobile internet acces so i could really check every 4 hrs. She wont let me wake up during the night to check on london open neither. And she is right! The few times i tried i felt like a zombie all day after. So the only true alternative is really daily. The other way around is to limit your self to scalping within fixed hours during the london-newyork market that is from 8am to 11am but not if there is big news. That is not more funny and can be emotionally draining.

Glad you found the movie. Let me know what you think when viewed through the mind of a trader.

Your wife seems to have a balanced head on her shoulders. Wonderful! Keep her . Scalping during fixed hours during London-NewYork may work sometimes, and like you said, not when there is news....or very carefully if so.

I like the idea of the longer time-frames better. Will let you know when I have a consistent routine with that regimen.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

After The News: NFP

Well...

Price did take the scenic route but ended lower. Two EU charts here...the continuation of the one posted earlier today and also the one from the blog on Saturday.

Take care. Hope you were not washed and rinsed.

FX4Newbies

Hello Traders,

Just letting you know that the Weekly Wrap-Up Charts are now available on the blog.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

FX4Newbies

Hello Traders,

Below is the usual Eur-Usd chart. EU did fall and made the ML target of red fork. Now what? It is hanging at an internal Fib line waiting for news. It is a toss up, but with the force with which it blew through the ML it could end up lower...just don't know the scenic route it might take because of news and NFP at that.

Don't forget to watch the movie below...through the eyes of the market and a trader. Think you will learn alot. I believe it is based on a true story. (Looking forward to hear your response GreatYves when you do get the chance to watch it).

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:
k-19.jpg  38 kb

Thanks Kapital for the clarity.

Have to be out today. Good trading to you all. Looks like there is room to fall further...another scenic route?

FX4Newbies

Files:

Hello Traders,

Here is an updated EU chart. Price could be looking to fall again but showing some upward strength. Beware as price took out some lows, then took out some highs: a mixed message. Was the low at a P5? Could it be trying to go higher? Hmm... Just another thought to add to the mix.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Are The Bulls On-Board?

Hello Traders,

The bears have been trying to knock this one (EU) down for about four hours only to wake up some bulls who pushed the price back up...though not all the way. The war is on.

Bernanke to testify later this morning. Alot could change.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

EU has been falling. Having to break through an area of support to go farther...if that's that plan.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Hello again,

Here is EU at the moment...in a place of decision. You can decide for price or wait for price to tell you . News to come.

All the best,

FX4

Files: