Goldmine! - page 37

Hello all,

Feels good to be back from the fever-flu sick bed.

I have a very simple and clean EU chart to post. Price just hit the ML and is bouncing. Someone traded the bounce for sure.

Anyway, now that it is has reached a very likely target, be careful when looking for your entry or re-entry.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Hello Traders,

Had to step out this morning. Will see what the market has for us later tonight into the morning.

FX4Newbies

Be On The Lookout

Hello Traders,

Still a little fuzzy, but I thought at least I can post a chart with some soundness of mind. Chose to show a longer view as I think it gives an idea of the context of what might be in the works.

Price is falling but not really. Forks show good frequency which is helpful, but no major changes in direction have occurred. Just take it in stride until there is a definite tell.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Price In The Middle

Good Monday Morning Traders,

Price in the middle of this fork with lots of news to come. Wait for price to confirm where it will go to before it makes its move.

Currently trading a signal on Usd-Chf sent this morning. Up about 30 pips. Sign-up form is on the blog.

Take care and safe trading,

FX4Newbies

Files:

+118 pips on TS16 for Usd-Chf

Mentioned this trade this morning. This is the outcome at this time. Chart is posted on the blog.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Were You Washed and Rinsed Yesterday?

Hello Traders,

The attached chart shows a gold highlighted area at a L-MLH where a Wash and Rinse scenario occurred yesterday. Notice where price is parked now...at another L-MLH. Be careful. Don't let them wash and rinse you today. Be patient, and wait for confirmation of price action.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. For those who may not know, a Wash and Rinse is a fake move. The price starts inching below the line encouraging traders to sell. When they do, the price is driven up, so you reverse your trade and buy. Then they leave you with the buy and drop the price. It can happen in the reverse direction as well, starting with price moving up.

NOTE: Second chart on right shows another Wash and Rinse may be in the works.

Lots In The Mix

Well Traders,

Major news coming. Price approaching resistance areas. Gotta trade what you see as you see it. Don't assume anything. Just trade what price confirms to you.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Files:

EurUsd Still Trending Upward

Hello again,

EurUsd still making higher highs and higher lows. Don't know when it will stop for sure. Just trade what you see.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

After The News: NFP

Good Morning Traders,

A simple chart showing how price responded to the WLs after the news. Price is in a zone where some clarity is needed before entering. Price at an U-MLH (teal line) and a blue horizontal level of support below.

Wait for your set-up and entry. Follow what price is telling you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Weekly Chart Wrap-Ups On The Blog

Just mentioning here for newer viewers that weekly chart wrap-ups of the 10 pairs I follow are on the blog.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

FX4Newbies