Goldmine! - page 33

Weekly Wrap-Up Update

Weekly wrap-up of the 10 pairs is now available on the blog: Pitchfork Goldmine.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

FX4Newbies

Well the Eur-Usd pushed higher. For those who had the time to visit the blog yesterday, maybe you were able to get in on the move up. Below is the quote:

"What a roll around week! Price ranged between WLs off of smaller red fork above. Maybe we will get a move upward? Will wait for a solid confirmation on this one."

It did go north and is now at the U-MLH...and an ML. Lots can happen from there.

Be watchful,

FX4Newbies

Files:

The Blue Line

Good Morning Traders,

Price did make it to the ML of larger green fork...Andrews' 80% rule in action!!! Anyhow, price started selling off some. It is my thinking that if it cannot get above blue line and find solid support there, then we may have a downward move. It will probably take some time to observe that, so trade what you see...as you see it.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Eur-Usd 9-15-10

Good Morning to all,

My apologies. I apparently forget to post here yesterday. This was it:

Looks like the Big Boys are back from vacation...price blasted through the blue line yesterday. Thinking it may find support at either of the green lines before going north. It may even use the blue line as support.

Plan your trade and trade your plan.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Price Did It!

Good Morning traders,

Price did it!!! It came back and attempted to re-test the first green ML before going higher. Always nice when price behaves as you thought it would. Expecting price to continue to work its way to the U-MLH...the path it will choose we must wait to see.

Working toward resuming signals next week.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

How Are You Wired?

Just posted an interesting psychological tool to help traders understand themselves a little. It is on the blog under the new Category, Gold Nuggets. Plan to add interesting gems there from time to time.

Enjoy. Will be interesting to learn what and how you see.

FX4Newbies

Will We Get This Target?

Hello Traders,

Thinking out loud again. Have a price target marked on this chart. Let's see if we get it before the weekend.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Pre-US 9-17-10

Price pushed very close to target area. Not sure if we will get a push further from here or a sell-off then the push. Might need some more buyers to enter the market. Will have to wait to see when the US Session opens. If it doesn't push higher it sure came pretty close.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Weekly Wrap-Up Of Chart Set-ups

To all traders,

Hope you all had a good week and that the thread and information on the blog are helping. Please complete the one-question poll there if you haven't already.

I plan to post the weekly wrap-up by Saturday night. Hopefully I would not have any computer/internet challenges. This is a regular event, so in the future I will not announce it unless it will not be posted for some reason.

'Til then, enjoy the rest of your day,

FX4Newbies

Where To Now?

Hello Traders,

Watching this pair with a close eye...seeing potential both ways at this point, though seeing weakness here. Still thinking bullish so you can understand my preference and need to wait for a tell .

Waiting and watching...

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Files: