Goldmine! - page 35

Eur-Usd: A Simpler View

What do you see?

FX4Newbies

Files:

What's Up (Or Down) With EU?

Got to wait for a decent tell. Hitting resistance at L-MLH of green fork. No higher highs or lower lows overall at the moment. Range trading for sure. Let's see what happens tonight.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Hello Traders,

Lots of little bits and pieces of news this morning. Posted a chart late yesterday. Price once again nearing thicker green L-MLH: this time as support. Be watchful and be prepared to go with the market. If it decides to go higher and you're thinking it should fall...well, no need for me to tell you what will happen there. Just let the market do its thing.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Weekly Wrap-Up of charts on blog by Saturday night (late) EST.

New Beginnings

Good Monday Morning Traders,

A new month...the last quarter of the year. Let's see if we can make some pips .

Eur-Usd started a decline earlier. Most recent fork (teal) which "technically" should be a downward fork (because of pivot sequence) is showing an upward bias. Also see bullish sentiment on H4. That may not kick in immediately...only time will tell. Will have to see if the decline will continue to maybe the 1.3615 area.

News also at 10:00 am.

Be careful,

F4Newbies

Files:

Another Blow Out!

Well Traders,

Price did continue down and came within about 20 pips of my "thinking out loud" target yesterday. Bullish sentiment did kick in. There may still be some left. Be careful.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Hello Traders,

Lots of important news this morning. US Treasury Secretary Geithner due to speak at around 9am EST...in about 15 minutes. Market volatility expected to increase depending on his statements. Seeing some bullish sentiment lurking...but still not clear enough to click.

Be careful those of you thinking of diving in.

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd...Where Are We?

Well this pair has been inching up beyond what many traders might have anticipated. From this chart view, price still showing some bullish sentiment. Will have to watch carefully as it could become a Double Top in a flash. No other way to play this one but very cautiously. Lots of news and comments as well.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Non-Farm Day

Lots of market movement this morning. Will want to let it settle then look for confirmation of direction. Some of you may have taken the added risk and jumped in. Always very tempting I know. Hope you got some pips. Remember, at all costs, preserve your emotional capital.

Weekly chart set-ups this weekend. For those of you of may not yet have taken the poll, please do so. Thanks in advance.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

US Banking Holiday

Well Traders,

Might be a good day for those who enjoy scalping. Market could be thinner than usual so be careful if you decide to click.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Where To Next?

Hello Traders,

EU made a quick pop up on Sunday then began its descent. Hit ML target of red fork which is also a WL area. Finding some support. Will have to see what tell the market will give us: which way or that...and when. For those who may be waiting to short this puppy, I see bullish sentiment on the longer time-frames ...just my view . When (or if at all)? Only time will tell.

Take care and trade well,

FX4Newbies

Files: