Goldmine! - page 28

Pre-Asian Session 8-5-10

Hello traders,

Hope you have had an exciting trading week with all the news . Major US news tomorrow.

Attached is a more current chart prior to the Asian Session. Price still officially in an uptrend but making some lower highs and lower lows.

Just trade what you see.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Pre-US Session 8-6-10

Non-Farm Payroll day...two "What-If" forks.

Be watchful. Make some pips today .

FX4Newbies

Eur-Jpy Signal Sent

Just wanted to mention...

Sent a signal this morning to short Eur-Jpy around 113.50 at 5:29 a.m. EST. Price is now at 113.06 at 7:55 a.m.. If you would like to receive these free signals, you may sign up on the blog.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Eur-Jpy Signal Charts

Hello traders,

Just letting you know...if you would like to see the signal charts, they are posted on the blog, Pitchfork Goldmine.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd: How The Market Closed 8-6-10

Hello again,

As promised, just posting a final chart showing how price played out with the news today.

Will be posting basic chart setups for the 10 pairs that I watch on the blog over the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by this week and enjoy your weekend.

FX4Newbies

Analysis Of 10 Pairs Posted

Hello again,

Hope your weekend is going well.

Posted updates on the 10 pairs I follow on the blog. Hope it gives a little insight into where price is as we begin a new week.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd 8-9-10

Hello traders,

Just posting a quick update on this pair. Very slow so far. Nothing definitive, but thinking bullish. Of course I'll be waiting for confirmation.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Patience Is Virtue

Hello again,

Glad I was not in a rush to trade today. Market was very slow...not sure what happened. Maybe the Big Boys are waiting to hear what will be in the FOMC minutes tomorrow.

Anyway, earlier I thought that price may find support and turn, but it continued to fall. Looks like it is heading to the green L-MLH. Sometimes we need to let time tell the whole story. Will be interesting to see what confirmations we get there. Being able to turn our minds about when we have reason to is how we stay alive in this business.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Price continued to fall to green L-MLH around 1.32171 (about the time of this posting). How price interacts with the lines in the area will have much to say about where it may go to next.

FX4Newbies

FX4Newbies:
Hello again,

Glad I was not in a rush to trade today. Market was very slow...not sure what happened. Maybe the Big Boys are waiting to hear what will be in the FOMC minutes tomorrow.

Anyway, earlier I thought that price may find support and turn, but it continued to fall. Looks like it is heading to the green L-MLH. Sometimes we need to let time tell the whole story. Will be interesting to see what confirmations we get there. Being able to turn our minds about when we have reason to is how we stay alive in this business.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Patience Is Virtue: View 2

Just another view of how Pivot 1, the anchor pivot, can change things and sometimes give a clearer picture.

Also, the second chart shows how the line of force measured by the fork (Pivots 2 to 3) can help the trader tune the fork better to the market movement.

Take care,

FX4Newbies