THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 6

Hi TheFloorTrader,

One observation that I hope you can help me with.

After a loss in trade / trades in any given day, there will be no trades the following day?

Lost trades occurred on 1st March, no trades on 2nd March

Lost trades occurred on 4th March, no trades on 5th March

Lost trade occurred on 8th March (1 single trade loss), no trades today 9th March.

Would you please give some explanations, is it true?

Thank you TheFloorTrader.

The Cable Trader, are you still here with the thread, with us, with me? Please come on to here. Any new update on the trading part? Is it still going strongly?

Thanks.

amsads:
The Cable Trader, are you still here with the thread, with us, with me? Please come on to here. Any new update on the trading part? Is it still going strongly? Thanks.

Keep cool and stay tuned

He will answer all your questions.

stovedude:
Hi, I tried the service on an Instaforex acct, and had the same exact results as FXDD. Both have much different delay times, but the same results. Sure, I get a lot of small closed orders in profit, but I also get a ton of #130 errors, along with a huge stoploss that wipes out any profit. I see on the RAS website that your acct suffered big losses too at the same times. It seems the signal triggers at very inopportune areas, which is basically most systems and manual trading anyway, but after comparing the small volume pip gains to the large volume pip losses on my acct, I've have decided to cancel the subscription for now until this signal delay problem (or whatever the problem may be) and the #130 errors are solved. Thx anyway.

Hi stovedude,

stovedude:
Sure, I get a lot of small closed orders in profit, but I also get a ton of #130 errors, along with a huge stoploss that wipes out any profit."

As you can see on our RAS SERVER, this is what we got on our mt4 too. Get "a lot of small closed orders in profit", and "along with a huge stoploss"

is normal, "huge" is ... 2% ...

For the errors, this could be related to one stop loss move, which the system try to do, and redo, and ..the RAS will ....try...try...try... and try again ...ex

stovedude:
i see on the RAS website that your acct suffered big losses too

If you can not stand ...6-7% loss ....YEs ..you better go ...because ...we will have more than that ...for shure

stovedude:
It seems the signal triggers at very inopportune areas

I like that one! ....please ...take a look ...in 6 month ....to see

TFT

amsads:
Hi TheFloorTrader,

One observation that I hope you can help me with.

After a loss in trade / trades in any given day, there will be no trades the following day?

Lost trades occurred on 1st March, no trades on 2nd March

Lost trades occurred on 4th March, no trades on 5th March

Lost trade occurred on 8th March (1 single trade loss), no trades today 9th March.

Would you please give some explanations, is it true?

Thank you TheFloorTrader.

Hi Amsads,

NO ....it's all about ....FX mouvement

TFT

amsads:
The Cable Trader, are you still here with the thread, with us, with me? Please come on to here. Any new update on the trading part? Is it still going strongly? Thanks.

Hi amsads,

We wont talk about trade ...and we wont do any modification ....to this system ...from days 1 ...to 365...

Even if we have BIG loss ...or ...BIG gain...

Remember ...our goal is ...

TheFloorTrader:
"prove the viabillity of a GOOD SYSTEM ...trade by a good ROBOTIC TRADING SYSTEM"

TFT

Rippes:
Keep cool and stay tuned He will answer all your questions.

ThankS Rippes

TFT

hi

tft how many pips average reach this sisteme per week?

TheFloorTrader,

I want to say thanks for answering my questions. Well appreciated.

Ok now with that said, please welcome me on board. I will subscribe to The Cables.

Thank you.