THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 13

manfred:
Hi nubika,

Thank you for your reply.

I have downloaded a demo from Go Markets and Alpari UK. I will compare them for a month. I have noticed though that Alpari spreads are much tighter then Go Markets. But that could have been only for the times I checked.

You are mentioning something about the ECN parameter. Could you please direct me to where I need to set the ECN parameter in the EA.

Then there is one other parameter in the EA that I do not find a satisfactory explanation for. Would you have an answer to that?

That is under "Advanced Parameters".The working time Start and End time are set to 7 and 16. Does it mean 7 and 16 GMT? Could one widen the gap for more trades? Sleep excluded?

I am a subscriber since Monday (but trade on a Demo account) and also found that one should close the trades one by one when they have reached a satisfactory profit. This "greed" thing is deeply rooted. ;-) if you know what I mean.

Cheers for now and Happy Pips.

manfred

Hi Manfred,

When you use GoMarkets in settings, make this change:

Is the broker STP ===> True

On the Alpari account make sure this is set to ===> False

This setting makes the differentiation between Straight Through Processing or Dealing Desk.

GoMarkets is an STP (ECN.)

The start time I would leave at False. I am using the RAS setting at default, so I think that it is set to false anyway, so you are trading 24 hours. Do not change this setting. Leave it at default.

Also make sure that when you are ready to start, change the

Power on: ===> True

Frank

Thanks Frank for all your info,

Excuse my ignorance but please educate me here. Where would I find the "Settings" in Metatrader? Or is it in RAS? To change the broker Type.

Yes the other settings I have as you explained.

Take care,

manfred

manfred:
Thanks Frank for all your info,

Excuse my ignorance but please educate me here. Where would I find the "Settings" in Metatrader? Or is it in RAS? To change the broker Type.

Yes the other settings I have as you explained.

Take care,

manfred

Hi Manfred,

The settings is in yout MT4 RAS EA, the one you install on your chart on your computer.

That is where you will find the STP setting.

Read the RAS installation instructions. You will find that on the Rentasignal website. PDF file

Frank

Thanks Frank,

I found it.

Now happy trading.

No trades for the last 2 days?

Floortrader, does the EA decides not to enter into a trade or you have switched it off for a while? Uncertenty on the market?

Just wondering because there were a lot of good large moves in the last few days.

Frank

Spoke too soon.

Wish did not have any trades today, 3 x big losses.

Hopefully better days to come.

Frank

trade records

hello,

I just started my subscription on Sunday. I have had only one trade so far, a sell at 1.54160, which quickly stopped out at 1.54166. Is there anywhere to go to see what trades have actually been sent? It seems someone just said they had three trades today...I got one...

Regards, Robert

slowed down ...

Pipperoni:

Yep, slowed down a lot.

Hardly any trades in the last 1 week.

I am still 8% down from my starting balance. LIVE account. Happens to me all the time.

When I decide to use an EA after a long testing period on DEMO, on the LIVE account they start to loose and stagnate.

Maybe I have a curse on

I will give this one a bit more time to recover.

GBPUSD is very volatile recently in the LONDON and USA sessions, but pretty good and stable in Asian open times, but the EA still not taking any trades.

Frank

26 trades on 25 Aug

Did anyone get these trades? I have not gotten one of them. Mt4 open and running on VPS...these is B.S....RAS does not answer questions. How does one get a refund for no service?