RDB & RTL system - page 6

gongmeister:
Hi Lovejoy

Thanks for the reply.

Ok so i only need it loaded into one chart cool.

My questions arent really RAS related they are EA related.

"Signal i.d." in the "inputs" tab - is this the i.d. of the signal owner? or the signal reference number?

how can i make this trade 0.1 lots instead of 1.0 lots?

do i need to run strategy tester so that it includes the last open trade?

why am i getting stop limit errors when the EA is running? and the trade has already been placed by the EA (EA should be able to modify trade right??)

If all i am supposed to do is download ras into my brokers MT4 then this is what i have done.

If im missing something then its down to a fresh copy of MT4 (hardly likely)

What else do i need to change in MT4 or the EA to get the error alerts to stop and for this thing to trade as it should??

There must be countless other people that dlownloaded MT4 then installed this EA. what did you do when you had dialogue alert boxes appearing that wouldnt go the hell away..???

Its as if MT4 was not allowing the stop loss change to occur or the EA settings were not allowing the EA to function correclty within the ~~MT4 environment...someone must know something about how this EA operates...come on...what i am doing wrong here or the settings are wrong in the EA itself or mt4 options are wrong?

Thanks Sean

p.s. trying to get hold of RAS is difficult, i left 2 support tickets without response which to be honest is lame...

Hi Sean,

I'm glad Lovejoy helped you out with most questions (Thank you Mark).

To be honest I'm much better trader than MT4 support person. I even attached RAS to every chart, in my MT4.

I had some problems sending signals from gbp/usd when ras was only running on eur/usd during my first week. Right now I have it running on all 20+ charts. I will test it again with my next trade (one ras instance only).

When you contact RAS support make sure you mark your ticket priority as urgent, critical or emergency. If I don't do that, I get response few days later. Also found out that their 'live support' is not bad when they're online.

Regards,

r

gongmeister:
Here is part of my input setup (attached).

Is #21943 in the right place?

thanks Sean

it is. this is what I have setup on another instance of mt4, when I tested for signals being delivered.

Files:
r.jpg  56 kb

Hi Racscave,

Here is that part on my end (attached)

however, broker_stp_broker is set to "true" because i read in another thread that if this wasnt set to "true" then it would drop those types of trades...and most likely cause these stop limit orders from executing properly (hence my earlier rant about annoying alert boxes appearing because the EA cant place a stop limit or stop loss on the order...

or am i batting up the wrong tree lol

to summarize: should "broker_stp_broker" be set to "true" or "false" and why?

cheers Sean

Files:

I really would like to know what each input is for on this EA. It may help me to shhhh!!! the next time i purchase a signal lol

thanks for everyones input here its appreciated

Cheers Sean

just seen this pop up now in my mt4

right its also made a eur/chf trade for 0.2 lots @1.47352

i take it that because i changed buyer_stp_broker to true its just picked up the last trade from friday? am i on the right track here?

Thanks Sean

Files:

gongmeister:
just seen this pop up now in my mt4

right its also made a eur/chf trade for 0.2 lots @1.47352

i take it that because i changed buyer_stp_broker to true its just picked up the last trade from friday? am i on the right track here?

Thanks Sean

Hi Sean,

I would definitely call RAS support to verify.

After all they take 40% of the monthly signals fee and should have resources available to help you out quickly.

I couldn't find anything in RAS instructions, but there is one post (link below) where the poster mentions , you need this option to be set to true if you want to trade with the ECN broker.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

r

racscave:

I had some problems sending signals from gbp/usd when ras was only running on eur/usd during my first week. Right now I have it running on all 20+ charts. I will test it again with my next trade (one ras instance only).

Ok, I have tested it on my test account and it worked... but the buy signal was recorded on RAS servers with 8 min delay (circled times). Close time didn't show any delay. I have opened eur/jpy long with RAS ea installed only on eur/usd chart. I don't scalp of 1min TF, so it could work in many cases, but I don't think 8min delay is acceptable. I will leave RAS ea attached to every chart for now. This doesn't cause any delay from what I've seen.

r

Files:
test.jpg  45 kb

FXCM does not like this signal...

ok well i installed the signal into alpari uk and that worked and yes it had a seven minute delay.

if these people are taking 40% then they should get their sh*t together.cos theres no way the broker took seven minutes to accept the trade.....

not good enough...

Hi gongmeister,

- If you need help with the settings for some broker - go to live support.

- RAS EA is working for FXCM.

- No any several minutes delay. I am buyer and seller many elite signals with 4 servers with many instances of Metatrader, 3 or 6 RAS EAs per chart ... no minute delay. Few seconds delay.

Because I am making the clones too. What is the clones? It is the followingL I am buying the signal and sending those signal back to RAS website. Alpari UK broker. Delay is few seconds for both actions (receive and send the signals).

Go to live support for help if you need help.

And I can say more - moderators can instal the clone for any signal with any broker.

Clone is automatic buyer.

Means: moderators are buying the signal and sending the trades back to RAS from their buyer's Metatrader. In this case everybody can see the delay (double delay) and buyer's performance.

So, if any member wants to know the performance (and possible errors) he will have in case he will buy some signal with some broker and with some account - moderators can install the clone.