RDB & RTL system - page 4

gongmeister:
hi Racscave,

I have been using your signal today and i closed out the euro/chf orders to see what it would do (i am testing the signal..). now it keeps coming up with a dialogue box saying "Order Send Error: 130 - invalid stops"

I want to reset the signal as if if i have never used it, is this possible?

Also, I closed out your buy limit 1.4735 on eur/chf as per above, is there a way to override when i decide to sell or buy?

Thanks very much

Sean

hi Sean,

I couldn't recreate this error. Please contact ras technical support about this error and on how to override. I could answer questions about trading in general but they would not be complete if i tried to help you out with technicality of ras.

regards,

r

edit:

I have received response from ras support regarding new RAS version. Let's hope it will solve many technical glitches. Here it is:

We're also developing a new RAS version with really important upgrades and new trading ways.

Best regards.

GENERAL SUPPORT

This is also one of my goals with RDB & RTL.

I'd like to catch at least one of such trades every 6 months or so. It's hard and requires large initial stop, but possible!

racscave:
This is also one of my goals with RDB & RTL. I'd like to catch at least one of such trades every 6 months or so. It's hard and requires large initial stop, but possible!

Nice! Need balls of steell to ride that one to where it is...I would have been stopped out at B/E by the initial retracement

lovejoy80:
Nice! Need balls of steell to ride that one to where it is...I would have been stopped out at B/E by the initial retracement

Sometimes you need to set a large stop and forget about the trade, eg. gbp/jpy requires at least 150 initial stop if you want to achieve anything more than few pips. I tend to move my stops to BE too soon here, but it takes totally different mentality when you only trade your own money vs knowing there are people following your trades. I don't have a problem losing my own money on good setup, but losing someone else's hurts.

racscave:
Sometimes you need to set a large stop and forget about the trade, eg. gbp/jpy requires at least 150 initial stop if you want to achieve anything more than few pips. I tend to move my stops to BE too soon here, but it takes totally different mentality when you only trade your own money vs knowing there are people following your trades. I don't have a problem losing my own money on good setup, but losing someone else's hurts.

Totally get what you mean...I haven't got passed the stage where I can trade my own money like that...(let alone anyone else's) go to BE or take profit way too early, need to let my winners run more, to pay for the losers.

Looked at my trades earlier and realised we took the same GBPCHF and USDCHF trades today, though I did have small SL and smaller TP, but entry points we nearly identical lol.

Have a good weekend.

lovejoy80:
Totally get what you mean...I haven't got passed the stage where I can trade my own money like that.

oh, you will get there in time. Read my posts on FF, especially those that deal with S/R..

(let alone anyone else's) go to BE or take profit way too early, need to let my winners run more, to pay for the losers.

That's the hardest part.

Looked at my trades earlier and realised we took the same GBPCHF and USDCHF trades today, though I did have small SL and smaller TP, but entry points we nearly identical lol.

We're getting to the point where SCB might intervene. I'm looking forward to capture that move with eur/chf. You can almost sense it with usd/chf when it refuses to go lower while fiber picks up the strength.

We'll see. Got to go flying my toys, weather is nice...

Enjoy the weekend.

How are these signals sent? Skype email?

Spread

Hi Rascave,

I still see a lot of trades exited at 0 or 1 pip. What broker do you recommend ? Because spread will make the difference here .

What is FF Forum?

Slurpee:
Hi Racs,

I know you from FF forum:) And I am very happy to be able to trade with you

Slurpee

Slurpee/Racscave,

What is FF forum? Can u provide me the links for it.

Thanks

If I may ,I'll try and answer the previous 3 queries:

1. Signals sent over RAS program / spoftware - read the RAS stick on how it works

2. I personally use Alpari UK and 99% of results are within a few pips of the reported pips. Any errors seem to be the very quick trades or ones out a break even where mine are a few pip loss, but these are tiny so doesn't make a material difference to the results - that's just my experience though.

3. FF is Forex Factory - Rac has posted in the J16 thread many many times and is a respected member of probably the best single forex trading thread of any forum.

james16 Chart Thread - Page 3509 @ Forex Factory