Requests & Ideas - page 622

timmyhanke:
thank you for your help , it works now ! :)
But now it alerts on every new bar what the previous alert was , can that be changed so it only alerts when the breaks happends ? :)
You must replace the block for alerting with the code block I posted. Then it will alert only when it breaks

mladen:
You must replace the block for alerting with the code block I posted. Then it will alert only when it breaks
Here is how it alerts now see in the picture , i set the atr to a setting that the buffer 0 and 1 cant reach that easily.
It exceeded the lower line and alerted a buy alert then it just alerts sell on every new bar for some reason without the upper line beeing touched, and i changed the code to what you wrote :)

Hope you can help me / Timmy Hanke.
Files:

timmyhanke:
Here is how it alerts now see in the picture , i set the atr to a setting that the buffer 0 and 1 cant reach that easily.
It exceeded the lower line and alerted a buy alert then it just alerts sell on every new bar for some reason without the upper line beeing touched, and i changed the code to what you wrote :)

Hope you can help me / Timmy Hanke.

Did you use this code too :

if (alertsOn)
   {
     if (alertsOnCurrent)
          int whichBar = 0;
     else     whichBar = 1;
     if (trend[whichBar] != trend[whichBar+1])
     {
        if (trend[whichBar] ==  1) doAlert("Buy");
        if (trend[whichBar] == -1) doAlert("Sell");       
      }        
   }

mladen:

Did you use this code too :

yes i changed that to :)

timmyhanke:
yes i changed that to :)

Try this version

Files:

mladen:

Try this version

That worked , thank you Mladen ! :)

Hi Mladen, can you please fix this indi to load onto my MT4, build 1010, version 4.

Files:

alanmia:

Hi Mladen, can you please fix this indi to load onto my MT4, build 1010, version 4.

alanmia

Try it out now

mladen:
Will check what can be done :)
Dear malden is it possible to add the fractional value in half trend now the base value of ampiltude is only showing 1 and multiples of one only i want to test with 1.25, 1.50, 1.75 like wise i want to test it please see it  too when preparing the same 

forexislife:
Dear malden is it possible to add the fractional value in half trend now the base value is only showing 1 and multiples of one only i want to test with 1.25, 1.50, 1.75 like wise i want to test it please see it  too when preparing the same 

forexislife

Changing that to fractional value would not change anything since in half trend that is the period for highest high and lowest low search (ie: bars bound, can not be done differently) as well as period for sma calculation (and sma is bar bound too)