Requests & Ideas - page 627

timmyhanke:
Then we dont have to try that. 
Can dynamic zones be added instead of the atr bands or have all the prices added to the atr?

If you use the mode when net wick is displayed, then the dynamic zoneis not OK

Maybe the discontinued ema signal way could be applied to that but will check and let you know

mladen:

If you use the mode when net wick is displayed, then the dynamic zoneis not OK

Maybe the discontinued ema signal way could be applied to that but will check and let you know

Thank you mladen!  😊

MLADEN, is it possible to add the newest set of prices (including HA trend biased (extreme) prices) to the Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_5, please?

Fresh_Prince:
MLADEN, is it possible to add the newest set of prices (including HA trend biased (extreme) prices) to the Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_5, please?
I don't have the version 4.5

timmyhanke:
Thank you mladen!  😊

timmyhanke

This would be the version with that discontinued ema but I am not sure that it is adding anything to usefulness

mladen:

timmyhanke

This would be the version with that discontinued ema but I am not sure that it is adding anything to usefulness

Thank you mladen ! 
Will try it out tomorrow when i come home.
Is the atr a sort of ema now? In that case can averages and prices be added ? 

Thank you for helping me! 

Mr Mladen
Is it possible add some type of filter option to this indicator?

regards

timmyhanke:
Thank you mladen ! 
Will try it out tomorrow when i come home.
Is the atr a sort of ema now? In that case can averages and prices be added ? 

Thank you for helping me! 
No. There is no atr now, but it is a "discontinued ema" that is calculated on values above and bellow zero line (they are not the same in values, since they depend on values from above or bellow zero line)

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version with slope coloring and 3 types of filters

mladen, any chance of adding the standard Alerts to the McNicoll indicator? [post 6246]

As always, thank you for all you help. 

Hello mladen. Can you put alerts (push notification to mobile especially) when once a currency move up/down 0.0025 (user defined) in one candle? After that, maybe we need to put some alert gap rules so the alert will not disturb us every second.

gj pilotui edit