Requests & Ideas - page 308

rayphua:
Therefore in short, we do not know if it is possible but it would be possible to first try to create an indicator with buffers exceeding 8 and test it out, yes?

Yes

But what are we going to do if they change it back?

I told a couple of times that I have been in that situation with metatrader 5 : made something only to discover the next day that I have to make it again simply because they have changed something again. There is simply no guarantee with metatrader that what works today will work tomorrow too

mladen:
Yes

But what are we going to do if they change it back?

I told a couple of times that I have been in that situation with metatrader 5 : made something only to discover the next day that I have to make it again simply because they have changed something again. There is simply no guarantee with metatrader that what works today will work tomorrow too

I see, I didn't realize that about Metatrader. So how should we go about this? Surely there would be some sort of timeline as to what feature becomes concrete or be removed; we cannot wait indefinitely.

dear sir

is it possible to transfer the ea to the new mt4?

Files:

dasssi:
dear sir is it possible to transfer the ea to the new mt4?

It is missing TimeGMT.mqh file in order to be compiled

mladen:
It is missing TimeGMT.mqh file in order to be compiled

do you know were can i find if? the TimeGMT.mqh file

dasssi:
do you know were can i find if? the TimeGMT.mqh file

I hope that I got the right TimeGMT include file. It needed to be updated too in order to be new metatrader 4 compatible. Here is the include file as well as the updated first EA

timegmt_nmc.mqh

stepmaea_v7_nmc.mq4

Files:

And here is this one too updated to be new metatrader 4 compatible : stepma_3d_ea_nmc.mq4

Files:

Upgrading to nmc-please!

Good evening, dear Mladen ! Could it be possible, please, to upgrade the indicator

to the nmc one ? It's from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, dear Mladen ! Could it be possible, please, to upgrade the indicator

to the nmc one ? It's from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael

Here you go : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_nmc.mq4

Also added the set of all the last averages that we are usually using.

Really wonderful! Mladen, thank you a lot!