Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 26

Guessing?

Perky:
I wouldnt slam anybody but what is funny is that his thread says "no more guessing"and we are let guessing
Pava:
fft sucks..............

Pava :Yes,FFT sucks.

Perky:Most members are left guessing because they didn`t pay enough attention to what he said,they were focused on how he said it,but hidden between the teasers,he explained ,in his original way ...something very important ,I will try to summarize what he explained....

"FFT sucks until you add end point flattening,then you can have 70% winning trades with good RR,AND,since he works on bar 0,he knows inmediately(at bar close) when he made a mistake,so he can exit with a very low DD or can take profits with a very good chunk of the swing move in his pocket".

Of course,if most members don`t know about FFT,or they just know it sucks and repaints/redraws ,do not take their time to read or learn from the several threads about it at this forum,do not read a copy of papers about EPFT to understand how they would need to modify FFT code,and there are more than enough available FFT indicators already coded at this Forum to be used for that,they shouldn`t be so naive to expect Tic Tac to just give them his indicators ......but,so what?...He already pointed in the right direction ,and he explained enough for anybody interested in working long hours to enable you to create something with a trading edge.

Big Joe:Repainting?...EPTF makes FFT much less repainting and,most important,the repaint,when it happens has very good value as a trading signal....as far as I know his results are not repainted.

Ok Guys,Hopefully my comments have helped somebody to focus on what Tic Tac said instead of how he said it....then you can keep enjoying his interesting posts or you can do your homework and start working in the direction he did....Do not judge him for what he did not give you,his indicators,Thank him for what he gave you,a method that works with a trading edge.

Regards

S

Dremus ur prediction, as of now, looks scary

NOW what you can say

Dremur: I am more inclined to live and now evidence just like the prediction u made yesterday which turned out scary today, currently (43 pips Minus) past evidence is not what I am concerned I am concern with day-by-day prediction as it happen at the moment and trading just like I did since post #1.

Just wonder why ur predic turns out scary even though u have an impeccable statement and so beautiful previous pic (even if later market at jpy turns up your signal didn't show up as cute as your previous pic.

see pic so u can see what i mean...

Tic Tac

Files:
dremur1.gif  27 kb

Predictive

yourspace:
hi simba

i am a newbie,i realize nothing.maybe FFT indicator is very good,but how to use the indicator to predict. can you explain it to us? thank you

yourspace

yourspace,

No indicator has predictive capabilities,forget about IT.

I already explained it in a previous post,you can achieve 70% win rate,by using Tic Tac`s method...but YOU have to develop it and,most important use it within the frame of a trading strategy,and adequate MM....Even with 70% hit rate,if you scalp and trade very frequently(more than 10 trades per day) using this method,statistically,you will have 4 losing trades in a row every 2 weeks approximately(statistically,every 123 trades,on average),so,if you risk 25% of your Equity per trade,you will be toast soon.

This is Tic Tac`s thread,and I decided to write here a few posts,because I saw how most people were missing the most important information posted at the thread...but,frankly,I don`t have the intention of participating very often

PS:Regarding dremur prediction,I still believe it is good,USDJPY UP looks like a good prediction,only that trading and predicting are different,you know,in an H4 chart,the support area for UJ is 89.735/90.490 and we are not there...yet.

S

SIMBA:
Pava :Yes,FFT sucks.

Perky:Most members are left guessing because they didn`t pay enough attention to what he said,they were focused on how he said it,but hidden between the teasers,he explained ,in his original way ...something very important ,I will try to summarize what he explained....

"FFT sucks until you add end point flattening,then you can have 70% winning trades with good RR,AND,since he works on bar 0,he knows inmediately(at bar close) when he made a mistake,so he can exit with a very low DD or can take profits with a very good chunk of the swing move in his pocket".

Of course,if most members don`t know about FFT,or they just know it sucks and repaints/redraws ,do not take their time to read or learn from the several threads about it at this forum,do not read a copy of papers about EPFT to understand how they would need to modify FFT code,and there are more than enough available FFT indicators already coded at this Forum to be used for that,they shouldn`t be so naive to expect Tic Tac to just give them his indicators ......but,so what?...He already pointed in the right direction ,and he explained enough for anybody interested in working long hours to enable you to create something with a trading edge.

Big Joe:Repainting?...EPTF makes FFT much less repainting and,most important,the repaint,when it happens has very good value as a trading signal....as far as I know his results are not repainted.

Ok Guys,Hopefully my comments have helped somebody to focus on what Tic Tac said instead of how he said it....then you can keep enjoying his interesting posts or you can do your homework and start working in the direction he did....Do not judge him for what he did not give you,his indicators,Thank him for what he gave you,a method that works with a trading edge.

Regards

S

Simba ,thanks for great explanation.Also more detailed explanation of end point fourier transform from Denis Meyers http://www.meyersanalytics.com/publications/sp5epfft.pdf

Simba my question is do you know anything about VFFT (very fast fourier transform)or do you implement VFFT in your trading?This guys' post in forex factory still a dilemma to me Forex Factory - View Single Post - Optimized Trend Trading Thanks.

Simba you may be right on pred. but the timing...

Simba: you may be right at dremur prediction but timing is everything in forex,

more so when-- inside a 4 hour timeframe-- unless u have in your balance more than 5,000 and don't give a heck about timing...(and pending loses)...

Either dremur prediction may be right but his timing was terribly awful (~-55 as of now) which mean he has to work on his timing or the indicator is not as good as HE STATED on his previous pic (the timing on dremur previous pic look perfect...). Either way, contribute to my analysis of saying that dremur indi doesn't seem as perfect as he stated.

By the way, Simba you almost unveil my whole process!! nice analysis.jeje

Dremur: I guess you hit the wall real hard...

My analysis was right all along. Dremur indicator was far from "the perfect one"...Dremur just have had a really scary nightmare...

My indicator still down>

Files:
t.gif  36 kb

VFFT Timing

biddick:
Simba ,thanks for great explanation.Also more detailed explanation of end point fourier transform from Denis Meyers http://www.meyersanalytics.com/publications/sp5epfft.pdf Simba my question is do you know anything about VFFT (very fast fourier transform)or do you implement VFFT in your trading?This guys' post in forex factory still a dilemma to me Forex Factory - View Single Post - Optimized Trend Trading Thanks.
tic_tac:
Simba: you may be right at dremur prediction but timing is everything in forex,

more so when-- inside a 4 hour timeframe-- unless u have in your balance more than 5,000 and don't give a heck about timing...(and pending loses)...

Either dremur prediction may be right but his timing was terribly awful (~-55 as of now) which mean he has to work on his timing or the indicator is not as good as HE STATED on his previous pic (the timing on dremur previous pic look perfect...). Either way, contribute to my analysis of saying that dremur indi doesn't seem as perfect as he stated.

By the way, Simba you almost unveil my whole process!! nice analysis.jeje

Biddick,

Yes I know about the VFFT and I implement it in my trading,FxTimer is a very good friend of mine,we developed a few digital filters and trading indicators based on them(like the VFFT he shows at FF)...he had a big problem with CB(CodeBreaker),due to some issues regarding a private group where we both belonged, so he enticed CB enormous ego and pathetic knowledge of trading into showing himself(CB) for what he was,a psychopatic and narcissist scammer...

The rest of the group were cracking our asses off by just commenting on CB`s pics at his website,you know,jokes about Mr Bean`s extraordinary resemblance,umbrella drinks,and,specially,about the indicator based on Vortex dynamics that he was trying to sell for 30 whatever(USD,GBP,EUR...I don`t remember,I don`t care) which was just a fisherized stochastic,with coding errors that biased it towards short trades.

VFFT:Slightly better than Goertzel,whatever you use,use it with EPTF.I will not post any information about it.

CB:An extremely intelligent and self deluded man,he is very intelligent,enough to be a university professor and to write a few papers(now he wrote a book,check Simon J Shepherd at amazon.com) about criptography,He was very bright and knowledgeable when he was at our group,until he started using our propietary work to increase his ego ...and FxTimer exposed him for what he was,so,CB resorted to use an alter ego ...Tudor Girl(with "real name" Anne Boleyn) ...Man,the guy has a sense of humour,you have to acknoledge that to him..(for those that do not know about english history,do a wiki)..Well,long story short,after several posts showing the beauty of TG indicators somebody posted that the IP addresses of both CB and TG were the same,and he/she/they was/were toast....Beheaded .

Tic Tac:Yes ,probably I unveiled a good part of your process,and you shouldn`t mind for that,because to understand what you explained about the bar 0,and what I confirmed,you have to do an actual FFT with EPTF and then see it at work,and you wouldn`t mind if somebody did ...I used m1 tf with 10 cycles just for checking on GU,and I was in awe...first time I could add secondary and tertiary cycles and improve the stability...on M1 .

Regarding Dremur prediction,yes,I agree with you,the prediction may be good(or not) but it was not tradable due to bad timing,unless using a very small position,and,additionally,relying just on a dot indicator doesn`t have anything to do with trading,in any case,he had the balls to post it in public,so,IMO,we should just allow him for enough room to say "sell" sooner or later...after he "closes " his trade,we can evaluate if the RR is risk or not.

BTW...Jejeje or jajaja means you are spanish speaking and with not a very good command of english ...BUT...your actual sentences are much better constructed that what one would expect from somebody unable to realize that the right spell is Hahahahaha...so,you may be pretending or just enjoying the fun of it .....

S

?

Does VFFT (Very Fast Furier Transform) repaints faster than regular FFT?

It sucks....

I already bought that stupid indicator from dremur....now I have to learn to speak japanese.....

usdjpy a little early to buy just yet

Files:
usdjpy4h.gif  72 kb