What do you want in a new Forex informational Website? - page 3

parlenk:
Hi, Maybe you can do reviews thingy, or tutorial?

Hola! Yes, the site will have a Baby Pips like section that goes over all of the basic trading methods. It will also have a pretty big index of trading methods that have been developed on sites like this as well as a Meta search that searches all of the biggest forex forums at once.

More Info

Well guys I've come up with several exciting ideas the last few days and I can promise that this will be one of the most revolutionary Forex sites ever. In addition, all services will remain free forever. It won't be one of those bait and switch like sites.

I've come up with a really good win/win system that will hopefully get $ and pips in everyone's pockets. It will attract and benefit the professional traders as well as the novice.

Additionally there will be a huge emphasis on increasing scam awareness in our Forex community. I've seen so many people get suckered by savvy con artists on these forums. One pseudo recent example is the people who joined a pooled fund run by Edge over at Forex Factory.

Remember, if it seems to good to be true, it is. & everyone has an angle.

The basic principle surrounding my site philosophy is based on the fact that we can all accomplish more collectively if we help each other out. Even though Forex is a zero sum game that doesn't mean that we can't all benefit. What to find out more? Stay tuned .

maybe a way to check forexpeace army with the scams warnings?? but definately a scam/review section of trading systems....

sick of all the systems selling at moment that really only teach what you could learn on forums/babypips!

barbs666:
maybe a way to check forexpeace army with the scams warnings?? but definately a scam/review section of trading systems.... sick of all the systems selling at moment that really only teach what you could learn on forums/babypips!

This is doable. I can knock up a meta search engine for all the major/respected forex scam sites. Thanks for the suggestion.

I think it would be nice to have a section (independent and unbiased, with no referral links) evaluating, comparing, and deciding on which EA is the most proficient and accurate.

Would this or something along those lines be similar?

BrickTrader:
I think it would be nice to have a section (independent and unbiased, with no referral links) evaluating, comparing, and deciding on which EA is the most proficient and accurate. Would this or something along those lines be similar?

Yeah that's in the works . As well as an unbiased section on various brokers. None of these sections will have referral links or ads.

BrickTrader:
I think it would be nice to have a section (independent and unbiased, with no referral links) evaluating, comparing, and deciding on which EA is the most proficient and accurate. Would this or something along those lines be similar?

pipcop does a pretty good job, I would say.

sailpj:
pipcop does a pretty good job, I would say.

pipcop being?

spice girl -- TELL ME ! what'd you realllly really want

I want , I wanna ..

if you are going to pay for the site bandwidth for its traffic

as a reader to your site

[ as a trader, you know the GMT timing moment and the price level that is the Perfect ENTRY point]

you could have a section like this

today Monday GMT 12:15

Perfect Entry seem to be

xxx/usd at 1.4545

in the next 2 hours

you could enter at around + - 20 pip (from 1.4545)

should take exit in 5 hours duration [ the section could be called -- NEXT 5 hour prediction ]

and you must

ATTACH a screen capture of ANY template and tell us in a 5 lines paragraph why that Entry make sense

--rather than given us your OPENED transaction in Number Crunching format

I think people will like to Go back to your site, once and once again

=== ajax enable for interactive fun as well -- maybe the programmers here would like to help you to put some fancy AJAX charts there === [ I could help them to find those AJAX open source sites ]

you could type in the URL of the last chart -- to see it -- what AJAX means {quickie programming and see the effct instantly} -- quite some FUN (the one that let you construct one -- that is hilarious ]

xx3xxx:
I want , I wanna ..

if you are going to pay for the site bandwidth for its traffic

as a reader to your site

[ as a trader, you know the GMT timing moment and the price level that is the Perfect ENTRY point]

you could have a section like this

today Monday GMT 12:15

Perfect Entry seem to be

xxx/usd at 1.4545

in the next 2 hours

you could enter at around + - 20 pip (from 1.4545)

should take exit in 5 hours duration [ the section could be called -- NEXT 5 hour prediction ]

and you must

ATTACH a screen capture of ANY template and tell us in a 5 lines paragraph why that Entry make sense

--rather than given us your OPENED transaction in Number Crunching format

I think people will like to Go back to your site, once and once again

=== ajax enable for interactive fun as well -- maybe the programmers here would like to help you to put some fancy AJAX charts there === [ I could help them to find those AJAX open source sites ]

you could type in the URL of the last chart -- to see it -- what AJAX means {quickie programming and see the effct instantly} -- quite some FUN (the one that let you construct one -- that is hilarious ]

Great ideas XXX4, thanks.