For "Solar wind" believers - page 36

Dear mladen , i need a great help from you in solarwind , no matter how many times it repaints but i wnat to see the signals as it is , like one of yours indicator (sync filters low pass ) having a provision to make true or false can we see the same  with solar wind ,,,, please please make dear mladen  it 

shiva12:
Dear mladen , i need a great help from you in solarwind , no matter how many times it repaints but i wnat to see the signals as it is , like one of yours indicator (sync filters low pass ) having a provision to make true or false can we see the same  with solar wind ,,,, please please make dear mladen  it 

Nothing to make

Solar wind is a coding error. No idea that has to be used. When the idea that is correct is used, then you get Ehlers fisher transform.

shiva12:

For how long will solar wind remain a "possible wonder"?

After all these years isn't it enough?

can anyone give me solar wind joy histo MTF version ? thanx

fetotan:
can anyone give me solar wind joy histo MTF version ? thanx
What use of it?

nbtrading:
What use of it?
Usually for selling it

Just adding this to the "collection" - solar wind fixed period 20

Files:

dear mladen can you please fix it not showing any histogram on few scrips 
Files:
MCROM5.png  19 kb

shiva12:
dear mladen can you please fix it not showing any histogram on few scrips 
Since it is just another solar wind renamed, please use some of the correctly coded Ehlers fisher transform indicators (the corrected "solar wind")

Repaints
Files: