For "Solar wind" believers - page 34

glosbe:

dear pava

is this real?

do you have this indicator?

That is real and it does not repaint (that is end-pointed corridor SSA which does not repaint - check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183204 )

dear mladen

please check this

its seems no repaint

thanx very much 

ON RENKO CHART

gann hilo only 1 candle repaint with solar wind

gannhillo period=5

friends plz check it

thanx vry much 

dear mladen

why TurdorGirl Vorticity early signal as solar wind on renko chart?

its seems amazing

80% of time TurdorGirl Vorticity  have early signal az solar wind on renko chart

& i know TurdorGirl Vorticity  not repainting 

its be amazing .I'm confused ; is it real?

could you check it and report to us? 

thanx very much 

glosbe:

dear mladen

its seems amazing

80% of time TurdorGirl Vorticity  have early signal az solar wind on renko chart

thanx very much 

glosbe

TurdorGirl Vorticity is renamed solar wind - it repaints exactly the same as solar wind, there is no difference between the two

glosbe:

ON RENKO CHART

gann hilo only 1 candle repaint with solar wind

gannhillo period=5

friends plz check it

thanx vry much 

gann high low activator does not repaint - changing the current, still opened bar, is not and never was repainting

glosbe:

dear mladen

its seems amazing

thanx very much 

TurdorGirl Vorticity looks e-wait for it-xactly like your Solar 'Fisher' wind but even has a shift to the past - lol - you totally turn cause-and-effect. Even on the forum where you found TurdorGirl Vorticity they clearly say that it is Solar Wind. BTW, better also leave renko chart. This is literally a repainter parade.

mntiwana:

Krelian,

noticing since few days,glosbe trying fighting with luck that so many others already done and at the end changed their philosophy as a result.but it is part of learning,as being human,its human nature nobody understand and never agree with  any thing until he/she experience some thing by his/her own,   .....   but only few benefited by others saying.

on the other side,do you feeling and noticing same like me,i have doubts there is some thing behind the mirror,developers are seems sleeping,moderators seems on rest with JUGs of Darjeeling tea after a long drive of so many years,though running side by side these days even,user/visitors are decreasing interests and activities,if it a sign of some kind of tsunami/migration or some kind of more good news,when i see TSD of today comparatively to of past.but as i am optimistic so i hope and believes,every thing will be move and turn on its best way as before.

my best wishes and greetings to moderators and to all you seniors.

regards

Some points on the list still to clear and that needs time. Maybe they have a dummy now and we don't see what they do ;)

Admin and mod can lay a bit back, watch European Championship in Football and trink a cup of tea or two and Bill a bear or whatever. The demands of users are a neverending story. But I think mladen has something in mind he tests in depth.

...And then there is the long way of learning. I hope he doesn't think we would be envious since that is absolutely not the case. Repainting is a cumbersome trap for all of us with lesser experience and the hope that there is a Grail. He will stand it.

Also from me best wishes to all.

krelian99:

TurdorGirl Vorticity looks e-wait for it-xactly like your Solar 'Fisher' wind but even has a shift to the past - lol - you totally turn cause-and-effect. Even on the forum where you found TurdorGirl Vorticity they clearly say that it is Solar Wind. BTW, better also leave renko chart. This is literally a repainter parade.

Krelian,

noticing since few days,glosbe trying fighting with luck that so many others already done and at the end changed their philosophy as a result.but it is part of learning,as being human,its human nature nobody understand and never agree with  any thing until he/she experience some thing by his/her own,   .....   but only few benefited by others saying.

on the other side,do you feeling and noticing same like me,i have doubts there is some thing behind the mirror,developers are seems sleeping,moderators seems on rest with JUGs of Darjeeling tea after a long drive of coding for so many years,though running side by side these days even,user/visitors are decreasing/loosing interests and activities,if it a sign of some kind of tsunami/migration or some kind of more good news,when i see TSD of today comparatively to of past.but as i am optimistic so i hope and believes,every thing will be move and turn on its best way as before.

my best wishes and greetings to moderators and to all you seniors.

regards

What makes me wonder is the following :

It is easy to imagine that if "solar wind" is such a magic and since it exists for ages, that people would notice and use to get immensely rich. But, since nobody got rich using that thing, isn't that even easier to imagine why? Is it because nobody was smart enough to notice how good that ... thing is? Or is it simply because what is displayed is not usable? Come on people : if solar wind is the 7th wonder of the world, let us all get rich. Or let us all forget about that .... thing and do some real learning instead, and leave that thing where it belongs : in the oblivion