For "Solar wind" believers - page 33

below solarwind repainting & above solarwind original

glosbe:

below solarwind repainting & above solarwind original

it would be still interesting to test repainting Solar Wind...and see what happens next...I propose real life test with real account and real money involved...

Pava:
it would be still interesting to test repainting Solar Wind...and see what happens next...I propose real life test with real account and real money involved...its real

100% i test it 

see this 

glosbe:
just don't forget using real money friend...

mladen:

One more for the collection. There is one variation of this one already in this thread, but there are some changes in this one (and this one is downloaded from one E-magazine)

MLADEN you are great men

i making with this indicator huge profit in real account

its no repainting 

best regard

god bless you 

mladen:

One more for the collection. There is one variation of this one already in this thread, but there are some changes in this one (and this one is downloaded from one E-magazine)

dear mladen

please create alert & arrow for this

thanx very much

best regard 

glosbe:

MLADEN you are great men

i making with this indicator huge profit in real account

its no repainting 

best regard

god bless you 

You don't know what are you talking about don't you?

nbtrading:
You don't know what are you talking about don't you?
shhhhhhh...you must not be so blunt!...(I am a big fan of Solar Wind testers...if only Solar Wind had arrows and vertical lines and 4 time frames...in a separate window as a histogram...with dynamic zones...you know...that would be terrific!...I am with previous poster on that)

Pava:

Nah:)...I disagree with you guys...solar wind is great!...It is possible to trade with repainting/recalculating indicators successfully...even without confirmation from non-repainting ones...my 2 cents

dear pava

is this real?

do you have this indicator?