3. some indicators give better assistance than others

4. i recommend application of indicators with better understanding 

fxcommentary:

@Sick - let me refer to your problem.

1. all indicators i talk about are free to use

2. none indicator is a solution,but only an assistance

3. some indicators give better assistance than others

4. i recommend application of indicators with better understanding 

Each Indicator that shows good chess results can be freely applied in Forex.

If you do not have such an indicator - here you will certainly find some "gurus" who will code it for you  (r money.)

@ fxcomm - let me refer to your problem....

These indicators have been for sale for years as "Elite" and now they are available for free !? Why?

These indicators are just traces of some price hysteria from the past and with that what is happening now or will happen in the future

----->  they have nothing to do with it.

SickOfScam:

@ fxcomm - let me refer to your problem....

These indicators have been for sale for years as "Elite" and now they are available for free !? Why?

These indicators are just traces of some price hysteria from the past and with that what is happening now or will happen in the future

----->  they have nothing to do with it.

@Sick - i think i like you as a person :) obviously you right. 

Price itself is SMA-1. Is not it ? should i rely only on this indicator  in this environment ?

Files:
rectangle.png  10 kb

Please help me turn solar wind into a robot

Phương Tú Long:
Please help me turn solar wind into a robot

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

For "Solar wind" believers

Mladen Rakic, 2012.07.08 18:32

Since it seems that some new reincarnation of "Solar wind" is appearing at least on a weekly basis, and since it seems that is useless to repeat over and over that it is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform and that it is one of the most famous re painters, here is this nice little thread in which whoever finds a "new" and "newly discovered" Solar wind can post it.

It will save time for believers ("it does not repaint I tried it out" even when you show them pictures of repainting, so they can find all their adoration objects in one place) scammers (poor scammers will not need to look over and over 1000s of post to find a new wonder indicator that they are going to scamm to people then) and it might even be amusing ...

These are just the first ones

Enjoy

PS: TurdorGirl Vorticity is posted as it was posted originally (it is a Solar wind indicator, believe me :):))

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Elite indicators :)".

Solar Wind Indicator for MQ5 - indicator for MetaTrader 5

This is a re-write of the old Solar Winds indicator for MQ5.
Solar Wind Indicator for MQ5
Solar Wind Indicator for MQ5
  • www.mql5.com
This is a re-write of the old Solar Winds indicator for MQ5. There has recently been some 'excitement' about using this with other indicators for entry signals, and after a request to develop an indicator using it, I found that it was a classic re-painter - so I am contributing this code with an easy switch to allow seeing the indicator in re-paint versus non-repaint mode.

Just in case someone wonders :
Green/red : Solar wind

Violet : SMA of solar wind DC window unit AC https://www.offgrid.ae/dc-window-ac

Dark gray : EMA of SMA of Solar wind