Trading System by Xard777 - page 81

profitrader21:
Hello, Can anyone please post the indicator which appears on the screenshot of post 799? Thank you.

Take some MA color like SMA from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235 , shift a couple of bars and voila!!!

Linuxser:
Take some MA color like SMA from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235 , shift a couple of bars and voila!!!

Hi,

I have to disagree with you on that one. If you look at the screen shot of post 799 the MA is not displaced to the left or to the right. Thank you.

Oscillator as a background

radatats:
Thanks Xard for a really great thread and system. I took the liberty of incorporating your chaos oscillator and semafore into my own trading style and it is really working well.

I know things repaint so please don't anyone even bring that up. What I look for is a bullseye to appear, either level 2 or 3, and then watch for the oscilator background to change and price to cross the 21 T3 moving average.

Use the appearance of a new semafore, a T3cross, or any other support resistance level you like as a an exit.

I have included the template to get the oscillator as a background. If you want to do it yourself, you have to add the indicator to your chart and save it as a new template. Now open the template with notepad or another text editor. You then have to cut the indicator reference out of the separate window block and paste it into the main window block above all the other indicators. That way it will load behind your other indies. Be advised that any other indies that draw in the background will not be visible unless you modify the indie code.

I also modified the semafore so you can play with the settings. Have fun, hope you like it.

Hello radatats

Will you be so kind to explain a litlle deeper about how to OPEN the templatewith notepad,cut the indicator,modify the indie code,etc.

I am a good trader ,but when it cames to staff like the above I am

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Jim Clark:
Hello xard777,

please, do you have this Indi ?? Would be very fine.

Thanks and greetings

Yep, here you are...

Xard777

xard777:
Yep, here you are... Xard777

Really great.

Thanks a lot !!!

I tried to figure out how to explain it but it is way too much to put in a post. Just open the template with notepad and read it. The biggest part at the beginning is all objects so jump straight to the end and work your way up. See how the windows are identified and the individual indicators. Play with moving them around and always save the file with a new name after making changes in case they don't work or you don't like them. Make sure you save them with the .tpl extension not .txt.

For my setup just use the template as posted. I only mentioned that other stuff for the more advanced guys that may want to try putting another indicator as a background.

Have fun with it.

Steve

anyone thought to using WPR candle?

maybe another extra indicator, but might be a good idea for who using the Murry Math.

Files:

complete shit!

ShtriX:
complete shit!

Should that be 'complete ShtriX', lol

That's a really dumb first post ShtriX. In future try to be a bit more tactful or I think Newdigital might ban you