Trading System by Xard777 - page 80

Files:
h.jpg  42 kb

shankees:
this chart was posted on this web on another forum but xard777 pliz if u know where i can get this indi in mt4 pliz tell us.tyhe indi is as attached

Hi There,

I like this version of regression channel SDC which I use along with my version of SRDC (Support Resistance Daily Candle)

All the best

Xard777

hi xard777

there is that indicator on ua chart that indi which at the bottom how do u trade using that cos it kind of recalculate itself.pliz explain sir and another thing is it possible for u to post the template and indi of ua srdc chart?

the only thing left is when is a GOOD CHANCE to exit

if there is a good indicator that indicates when is a good EXIT point with probability of success, that will be cool

'

Files:
indicator.jpg  42 kb

Please help

Who can make alert for this indicator?

#chaos oscillator.mq4

Files:

Thanks Xard for a really great thread and system. I took the liberty of incorporating your chaos oscillator and semafore into my own trading style and it is really working well.

I know things repaint so please don't anyone even bring that up. What I look for is a bullseye to appear, either level 2 or 3, and then watch for the oscilator background to change and price to cross the 21 T3 moving average.

Use the appearance of a new semafore, a T3cross, or any other support resistance level you like as a an exit.

I have included the template to get the oscillator as a background. If you want to do it yourself, you have to add the indicator to your chart and save it as a new template. Now open the template with notepad or another text editor. You then have to cut the indicator reference out of the separate window block and paste it into the main window block above all the other indicators. That way it will load behind your other indies. Be advised that any other indies that draw in the background will not be visible unless you modify the indie code.

I also modified the semafore so you can play with the settings. Have fun, hope you like it.

Files:
my_winner.gif  52 kb
mywinner.rar  53 kb

xard777:
Thought it was already in mq4 format???

Anyway, here is v1.01 in mq4 format :-)

All the best

Xard777

Thank you for the system

Hello,

Can anyone please post the indicator which appears on the screenshot of post 799? Thank you.