Trading System by Xard777 - page 288

Pava:
Have you guys considered that there is a REASON why Xard is not posting on his thread?

Pondering why one doesn't return to a thread where the thread starter hasn't posted on lately, and on a forum where he is still active isn't actually going to help. Xard stated he was going to return in March and this is why we are inquiring.

Thanks anyways.

Pava:
Have you guys considered that there is a REASON why Xard is not posting on his thread?

what reason?

he is unable to...

WR1:
what reason?

Pava:
he is unable to...

There is always a reason.

Unable to is a far stretch unless you are in a coma or dead.

Uninterested is a possibility in which case he may think that there are not enough people out there looking to him for guidance for him to even bother continuing.

If no one speaks up, that is an indication that maybe no one cares.

We care, so we speak up.

to "speak up" without receiving a response...and then to continue to "speak up" waiting for a different outcome is a definition of....

Albert Einstein...I think...

Pava:
to "speak up" without receiving a response...and then to continue to "speak up" waiting for a different outcome is a definition of.... Albert Einstein...I think...

Wow, you're smart.

Can anyone explain this ?

Today, Apr 22nd, in my chart for EURUSD, the daily open line showed two levels, the first level (the upper arrow) is 1.38152, while starting from 11:00 am, there appeared a 2nd level (the lower arrow) of 1.37905. I checked a naked chart and found that 1.37905 was the correct daily open price at 0:00. But why would this indicator !X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE show two levels for daily open line ?

Files:
capture_0851.jpg  102 kb

Right mouse click and hit refresh, see if that resolves the situation.

Xard777

xard777:
Right mouse click and hit refresh, see if that resolves the situation. Xard777

Yes, after refreshing couple of times, it became normal. Thanks !

This is not a bad system. I like it